Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #1  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

Exclamation First Aid

Today was going so well!
I had planned my food and all, but after going to the dentist - it took soooo much longer than I had expected and I had Novocaine and couldn't eat so from 12:00 until 7:30 I had NOTHING and now I'm STARVING and I went to the oven to put some food in and before I could turn it on I had to take out what was inside and there were BROWNIES and APPLE CUPCAKES I had baked inside and I had this horrible urge to binge and eat the whole tray of brownies - I ate one bite of a cupcake (it's whole grain, no sugar - but wasn't on my plan) and then PUT IT DOWN <yea>

but i still want those dumb brownies!!

please help!!!!

Last edited by miriam101; 05-19-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: typos
miriam101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #2  
Keep Chuggin'

I'm going for diversion - water and an episode of ER. Dang those brownies!! Bad Miriam for baking them - why do I have to make things for the kids that I should'nt eat? I could finish the whole tray!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 05-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #3  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Why dont you just cut yourself a small piece and eat it and put the rest away. Give them to a neighbor so you arent tempted. If i have a craving for something i always find it helps to eat just a little bit so i dont obsess over it and end up binging. Good Luck
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #4  

well you're better than me.....I would have eaten them all..... lol
I like CandyKisses0204's suggestion, at least you'll have a bit and be satisfied, instead of fighting with yourself to not have any and be grumpy (I know that's how I am when trying to not eat something lol)
tasha1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:03 AM   #5  
Keep Chuggin'

Didn't eat ANY of them - hah!

I'm not the type to have a little of anything. Which is good in a way, because if someone offers me a piece of chocolate - the answer is ALWAYS "No thanks" because who wants one piece of chocolate? I want the whole bar! And then another one for dessert, hehehe.

Anyway - I mighty proud of myself and I didn't touch anything wrong. So I'm officially binge free since Sunday!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up

What is sweeter then ANY brownies or cupcakes??

Reaching your GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear it to you. I lived it for ages. I'm on my way there again!

Promise yourself some treat that will be OP if you just abstain. Like a Starbucks sugar free skinny frap - most small ones are only 150 calories. Or a Crystal Light slurpee. Or whatever floats your boat. Something you can have with pride and not feel guilty about.

I'm so proud of you for just having one bite! Girl, you have what it takes to say no. 100%

Reaching your goals is SWEETER then anything!!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:59 AM   #7  
Keep Chuggin'

Thanks Penelope!
I'm on day #4 OP.
BTW - which plan did you do to lose your weight and how long did it take you? Hats off to you for reaching your goal!