Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #46  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
Oh, awesome thread.
I'm starting to binge-off tomorrow, and at least for tomorrow I'm pretty confident that it'll go well, because I've got school, shopping with mom, swimming, going out and there's really no time for me to remain alone and binge away.
I can only hope I'll have the will power to keep it up.
You can do it, hang in there, it sounds like you have a plan for tomorrow! Come back and tell us how it went and then make a plan for the next day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WardHog
Anyway, we went to the luau last night. I am proud to say that I stayed on plan.
CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motivated chickie
Hey, WardHog, we are both on Day 6. So, I now have a new personal best.
YAY!!! GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 05-18-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #47  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

I didn't binge at all today.

4 years ago I had a good few months on OA and then I got pregnant and threw abstinence out the window. After I had my baby (#4) I told my self I would finallt stop wearing the maternity clothes I had been in from the baby before (ouch) and buy a normal skirt no matter what the size. It was HUGE - 44 (European sizes).
...... Now I'm a 50. Bleh.
My weight goal may seem odd - but I have a very small frmae. I look more like I weigh 185 than 166.
I'm trying to create healthy eating habits - and stop hiding while eating, and consume decent amounts of food. Not easy - but today is the fist day and I can;t say it was easy - but I'm almost there!! (it's already 9:00 PM here and if I can ward off the nighttime nachos habit - I'll be a winner!!!)

Congrats to you all on your perseverance!!
-Miriam
Old 05-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #48  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Miriam Anne -- the first few days of this are always SO HARD! I swear, Day 1 is a special torture! GREAT JOB! You can skip those nachos and have a beautiful day 1 under your belt!
Old 05-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #49  
Keep Chuggin'

I did it. I skipped the nachos - I had a cup of water and I am IN BED (love my laptop)...

BUT -
Here's the bad part:

I had such a perfect Day 1 from a weight and eating point of view, but my personal life is SO CRUMMY today and I don't know how I'm going to manage Day #2 with no binging... I SO feel like going a eating bars and bars of chocolate because I feel so sad and it's a shame that my surroundings can't manage to be supportive.

No promises tomorrow is going to be any better either - I have to take 5 of my kids to the dentist by myself - on public transportation no less... How am I going to manage my food when I'll be out of the house for at least 5 hours? Wish the bread I eat (sourdough spelt because of temporary wheat sensitivity) could be made into sandwiches..

Thanks for your encouragement - I guess cyberchicks can help me create a new reality - or at least keep me on track with the one I have.
So instead of feeling good about myself I feel rotten - not about me but about everything else. Sorry for venting. But it tasted better than the nachos-!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #50  

Just wanted to check back in with an entire week binge free!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #51  
Keep Chuggin'

WTG, beginme!!!!!! Keep it up!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #52  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I would like to join in. I'm so amazed that so many share the same eating disorder that I have. There seems to be so much support here. I'll start tomorrow on my journey to be binge-free. Everyone have a great binge-free week!
Closed Thread