Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 06:00 PM   #76  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

don't give up dustry88! You can a share of my willpower, i have enough to go around!

Old 11-14-2007, 10:55 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Just ate some tortilla chips and cheese..... :-\

feel bad.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Thanks, Leah, I could always use more!

Be strong, gals! We're worth it!
Old 11-18-2007, 07:12 AM   #79  

hows everyone doing? i messed up...a bit ..yesterday..i binged but binged on healthy foods, so i guess thats better than my usual ice cream and chocolate etc! im worried...i hope it wont mAKE me gain weight...i had bread aswel and that aint brilliant....but i think i had about 1000cals... and id had about 300 cals in the rest of the day so hopefully i wont put on weight.
the scales arent shifting, even though im eating well.....oh well
stay strong everyone!
xx
Old 11-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #80  

Thumbs up

Thanks, dusty88!

I'm actually pretty calm today food-wise. The only urge that I have is to take advantage of the free cards we have, and go get Marble Slab icecream But I don't think it's worth it - the cones are full of fat and sugar!

I slept until noon, so it will be another two meal day. Atleast I'll save calories! We're going for a walk shortly, which should wake me up and help me feel better.

I hope all you Chicks are having a great, (reasonably) OP weekend!
Old 11-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #81  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

ARGH a huge freaking bucket of KFC.

I originally got a "Grilled chicken" twister for myself. It fell apart when I opened the package, the meat was all fatty and grisly... almost no lettuce and 90% of it was freaking sauce. The whole shebang went into the trash.

I ended up having toast and a "boneless wing". I'm kinda pissed at myself for eating that wing!
Old 11-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #82  
mdl
whole foods bakery queen

right now i feel like eating a big bowl of whipped cream filled with chocolate chips and raw cookie dough. but im going to the gym instead after last nite's horrid binge (see binge confessions thread if you would like some good drama to spark up your monday). wtf
Old 11-19-2007, 02:27 PM   #83  

Thumbs up

mdl - Good for you for going to the gym instead! How did it go?
The 'kitchen sink' part of your binge confession made me laugh. That's exactly how I feel sometimes!
It sounds like you have a plan of action to avoid future binges. If it helps, please come back and post whenever you feel the need!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #84  
mdl
whole foods bakery queen

hey penelope,
gym was great! at first i just felt so bad and was just basically punishing myself for eating so much...but then i just was smiling the whole way thru -- i actually love working out. music, tv, magazines, people, everyone trying to be healthy (well i cry when i see the anorexics but that is a different story!)

so i'm glad i went. and today i ate more normally -- granted eating a pizza and 4 donuts would be an improvement after yesterday's binge but whatever. feeling positive. surprisingly!

how was your monday?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:21 PM   #85  

Thumbs up

mdl - I hear you...working out makes me feel so good. It's like a good drug

My Monday was long and hectic...I had to go get vaccinations for the medical administration program that I'm taking in January, so I got 4 needles I did great food-wise...stayed OP Walked around a lot, so I got my exercise, too.

Have a great Tuesday!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:10 PM   #86  
mdl
whole foods bakery queen

penelope,
happy 17th binge free day

i fought off the food fog hard core today. def overate but still not calling today a binge. WOO HOOOOO.

no matter what happens tonite i am not going to eat anything else!

hope to wake up early tmrw and go for a jog before i go to bro's for thxgiving.

how was your day??
Old 11-22-2007, 12:43 AM   #87  

Thumbs up

YAY, mdl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, it's all about baby steps.

My day was good overall. My job is rather boring because I still don't know much of anything.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:58 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Felt really really great about thanksgiving (didn't eat to the point of being yuckily full, thought about what i was eating, etc...), but now that I'm back and boyfriend isn't back at the apt yet I'm in full on binge mode.

WHY MUST I SABOTAGE MYSELF?!?!?!?
Old 11-25-2007, 01:46 PM   #89  
Geek and like it.

Location: i am neither greek nor athenian, but a citizen of the world.

Nice goin, mdl! Sorry artsnsmarts, I don't know the answer. Love your screenname tho!

I went to a dinner last night - the amounts were controlled as it was waiter-service but the food was fattening - choc pie and ice-cream for pud. I ate it, but refused seconds...didn't want to be rude or anything....and ok, it was lush . Should be ok as I didn't have a lot during the day.

Funny thing is, today, instead of craving chocolate, which is what usually happens if I have a very rich chocolate experience, I kind of want to eat all the fruit in the world. Hmm....
Old 11-25-2007, 03:07 PM   #90  
Geek and like it.

Location: i am neither greek nor athenian, but a citizen of the world.

okay, and i just DID eat all the fruit in the world. Slight exageration. Eh. Too full. Well, at least it was fruit.
Saw an anorexic girl at the gym today. Can honestly say I felt no envy (for those that don't know, I was once institutionalised for anorexia...years ago). I just felt really sorry for her . Her bones were sticking out everywhere, I could count her vertebrae through her t-shirt. I wanted to give her a hug, if I thought she wouldn't snap
Closed Thread