Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #1  

Default what should i eat tonight?

We are going to Red Lobster with about 20 people tonight for a family gathering. What can I eat? I know there will be lots of talking and nibbling?
I thought about just getting a cup of chowder and a salad?
But boy I really would like a margarita..How can i not grab appetizers? Hope I can do this. I have been on my "new" diet one week and have done so well, almost dreading going.
Juliepudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #2  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

I have the grilled chicken with rice and vegetables at Red lobster. I am sure you can get some form of grilled fish with rice and vegetables. I found the waitress so helpful at Red Lobster for me. Good luck. Oh I forgot you can check Red lobster on line for the menu and the healthy choices.
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:48 PM   #3  

Thanks
Juliepudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: S:157/C:121/G:125

Height: 5'4"

I think they have a special light menu. I've seen it online-- I think it's called something like "lighthouse menu". You can check nutritional info before going. You can also special order items there...no butter, etc.
Tara D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

You can have grilled or blackened fish. There are a few types listed on the lighthouse menu, salmon, trout, tilapia and I think something else. Definitely pair that with some broccoli and rice pilaf if that's on your diet. All entrees come with a salad, which is nice. Very few chain restaurants do that anymore.

Avoid the biscuits!! They taste great, but the website says they are over 200 calories a piece.

I would think the only healthy appetizer is the shrimp cocktail. Check out their online menu. They give you calorie counts on all Lighthouse items.
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote