Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/250/190

Height: 5'4

Unhappy Why Oh Why Oh Why????

I normally don't care much for donuts, but, I have been eating them non stop. Then tonight I went to Mcdonalds and had a quater pounder & fries. I have been trying to eat right but, I keep slipping off. I have been eating so much junk, I finished a pack of cookies by myself!!!!!!!! any advice and support to help me get back on the right road to more healthier eating???
Thanks~ Jenn
JennelleV86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/216/110

Height: 5'1"

First off, don't feel guilty or beat yourself up over it. One of the things I've been learning, at least for me, is that it's easier to get back on track if I accept it for what it is, and decide to move on.

Chances are beating yourself up over it may lead to repeating it (in my experience).

Second, one thing that has also helped me is to re-evaluate my goals, plans, etc. Sometimes I get completely burned out, and by re-evaluating, it puts things back into perspective, regain the focus.

Almost just having to take a step back for a second.

Nobody on this website got to their starting weights overnight, and nobody is going to be "perfect" on eating right/healthy, etc. all the time overnight either.

It's possible to get back on track, and remember, this is only one day. The important thing is to get back on the horse if you've fallen off. I remember I really liked this one quote (something along those horse off/on), but for the life of me I cannot remember it. I think I may need to go search for it

ETA: I remember it, but not it's exact wording:

"The only failure is the failure to get back up and try again" (some to that effect... heh )

Last edited by spunker; 03-01-2007 at 11:45 PM.
spunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/250/190

Height: 5'4

I am going to dust my self off and try again. Thank you for the encouragement, it really helped.
Thanks ~ Jenn
JennelleV86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:09 PM   #4  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Jenn, remember you are HUMAN and we all slip up every once in a while.

I really understand your frustration! However, it HAPPENED and it's best to do what you said... dust yourself off and start over. NOTHING wrong with that! Don't question it now, just shift your focus again and make a re-newed committment

You CAN do this!!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote