Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-04-2007, 07:26 PM   #1  
julie

S/C/G: 239/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'2

Default planning and more planning

on my weight loss journey i have noticed i really need to plan my days of food a day ahead. when i don't i eat more than i would if i didn't plan. also i am learning foods that i thought were healthy are actually high in calories(or points since i do weight watchers). also i have not been binging since i have not been buying the foods that i usually eat during a binge. i have also been doing well eliminating foods with flour in them . no sure what it is but i eat alot of it if it has flour. i am feeling pretty good now that i am learning what works and what doesn't.
jaceycat28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I too must plan and plan and then plan so more. It really, really helps to keep me on track. I've practically eliminated all flour and added sugars and I haven't had a binge in months. And of course, I keep all junk out of the house. We all need to find what works best for ourselves and it sounds as if you did. Yay!!!! I wish you continued success.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #3  

I am also a planner. I plan my meals once for a week or two and do the grocery shopping accordingly. Saves me money and temptation at the grocery store. I find that using fitday helps a lot because it shows me what foods i need to eat to meet my daily requirements.
susie_sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote