Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-22-2006, 03:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 114/107/105

Height: 5'2

Default Support Buddy

I know there are forums especially for support buddies, but I'm looking for something a little more specific. I'm looking for a buddy that is looking to control binge behavior as well. Someone I can e mail or instant message on a daily basis.

Here is a little background information on me...so maybe someone dealing with the same thing can connect with me and we can help each other. When I was 16 (I'm 21 now) I was severly anorexic. I was 5'2 and around 67 pounds. When I finally realized I had a problem, I never got any professional help, I just started eating again. But I never learned how to eat properly again. I went from starvation to binge eating. And this has left a legacy with me. I'm a normal weight now. But I only stay that way because I eat very little during the week, and then binge on weekends. It isn't healthy, its making me miserable. I do have a therapist now, but I'd like to connect with someone on a daily basis who can encourage me to eat a proper amount daily, and help me through the times I feel I want to binge.

I got my RMR tested this last week, and it was 1100 calories per day. So I'm aiming to eat around 1300 calories a day, and exercise 5 days a week. If anyone has a similar goal, in regardes to controling binge episodes, please get back to me!
paperdollme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 10:34 PM   #2  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

I don't have the same exact issues.........but I offer you support/a kind thought.
I don't really know what to say......except that I think that you are taking the right steps to recovery and I wish you all the best..........
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 114/107/105

Height: 5'2

Default :)

Shrinking...
Thank you for your kind words. I have a lot of hope for this buddy system thing, and I hope it will compell me to do better, if I have to report back to someone! Thanks again.
paperdollme is offline   Reply With Quote