Old 12-07-2006, 11:54 AM   #31  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Thanks Lilybelle, I appreciate your kind words. You've done great too!!
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:22 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 276/249/120

Height: 5'4

Hello All.

I have been missing in action that past week. Just finished the school term yesterday woo hoo. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I am in graduate school (getting my MFA in playwriting) and also teach college english so this is a very busy time of year. I am so glad it is over.

Anyway, my eating has been all over the place. I was pretty disappointed that I only lost 4 lbs on my 2 weeks of induction. I was letter perfect with my eating so I don't know why it was so bad. Oh well.

I am going to my folks house for the holidays. I leave on the 14th and won't be back until the 29th. I'm doing as well as possible until I leave but know it will be difficult to stay completely on track while I am at their house. I plan to hit it hard once I get back.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Beth
ArizonaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:31 AM   #33  

Location: North Carolina, but I will always be a true Yankee from Connecticut!

S/C/G: 293/280/180

Height: 5'6'

Default Sorry I've Been MIA

Hello everyone, you are all doing well.

I had to stop the using the internet at work and today I finally got my wireless air card for my laptop, it is great.

I have been doing great with the eating, my cloths are starting to get loose, I don’t have scale cause I like to go by my cloths. Work has been very stressful but my team is very supportive, anytime I have an Atkins Bar someone always says are you supposed to be eating that and I gladly show them the wrapper.

Im on day # 28 and I’m still trying to stay with in 20 carbs a day

I just finished my finals this week and it is time for a break. Actually on Saturday I am taking a vacation.. I’m going to Aruba. My parents own a time share there and they are flying from CT and meeting me in NC and we are flying together. It will be so much fun.

Lily- I hope everything goes well with your DD, she will be in my prayers.

Everyone seem to be doing great with their plans, keep up the good work!

I will talk to you all soon
Hollyxmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:30 AM   #34  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Kim, you are very welcome.

Beth, WTG on finishing up shool for the semester. My step-daughter graduated RN school tonite. It went well.

Holly, have a great time on vacation, that sounds fun.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:33 AM   #35  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Mornin'

Ever wish sugar never existed??????????????? It would be so much easier if it didnt. Its the only thing I really crave *insert a great big sigh*

Dh took me for supper last night, because I just didnt want to cook.......and he didnt want to cook the steaks on the grill. So he opted to take me out. We went to Famous Daves BBQ ....it was pretty darn good. Definitely a do-again, but not until I get these sugar cravings under control. Still not as good as Dinosaur BBQ in rochester, but a definite 2nd choice when we dont want to do the drive.

So, today is another start over

Last edited by RobinW; 12-08-2006 at 08:40 AM.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #36  
Baby Steps

Leenie:

Robin: How much snow did you get?

Kim: WTG on the awesome job you did with your weight loss!

Beth: Just do the best you can. Holidays are hard, aren't they?!

Holly: Have fun in Aruba!!

Robin: Hard to stay OP while busy, eh? You can do this though!!

Well, I broke down and had 2 oranges last night. I'm sure that's why the scale is up again (well, I had been down a total of 5 pounds yesterday. But now I'm back to only a 3 pound loss). TOM coming doesn't help I'm sure. 2nd season gun hunting (what's called T-Zone here) started yesterday but it was too dang cold to hunt. I'm hoping it warms up today because I DEFINITELY want my butt out there. I'll just make sure to bring the sterno to keep the hunting tent warm Eating is OP (except the oranges) so I need to concentrate on the water. I'll work in the exercise later. I did go downstairs and lift weights for a few minutes. I don't do much as my shoulders are weak and my wrists are even weaker. So the little I do is a start
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:38 AM   #37  
lilybelle

I went to my step daughters RN graduation pinning last night. It was nice. My DH's XW was there. Always a joy to see her. She was dressed in a green tank top , a brown mini skirt and leather boots. We all had a good laugh over this. When she bent over the church pew to kiss her mother, she mooned half the church. LOL. I used to hate seeing her when she had lost 100 lbs. and I was nearly 100 lbs. overweight, but the tables are turned now, she has refound hers. I looked and felt great and it's one of the times that makes it all worthwhile. LOL
Old 12-08-2006, 11:44 AM   #38  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

only about 4 inches, then it all melted the next day. Not even close to the 6-12 inches they were calling for. But its snowing as I type.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:56 AM   #39  

Lily, You sould post a picture of your black outfit you wore to the nursing ceremony. We could all use some inspiration this time of year.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:37 PM   #40  
lilybelle

carol, my MIL brought the digital camera and her battery went dead, so I didn't get a pic. I wish I had. I felt very good in my outfit. I wish I had taken my own camera.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #41  
lilybelle

I spent my day yesterday sewing my son's new rank patches on his military uniforms. It was definitely a pain in the keister. He had taken them to our nearby alteration shop twice this week and they were closed. So, good old mom got the job. LOL. I got them finished. He's marching in some parade in them today with all his Army unit.

My eating has been on program but I need to follow through on exercise. I've had a lot going on and let my exercise slip. It is still very cold here. I'm a coffee addict.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #42  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hi All!

Had the Week from **** . . . no time to catch up . . . long story short/startling insight:

Binge Eating/Carb Loading didn't help the situation and I feel like crud even tho' he's better.

Hope everyone is well - ttyal.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:02 AM   #43  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning and Happy Sonday
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:44 PM   #44  
lilybelle

Hi everyone. Hope it's a great day for all. I'll be spending all evening helping my DD catch up Algebra assignments. I hope I remember how to do it. I'm old and forgetful. LOL.