Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 AM   #61  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Sherry, hope you can forgive yourself and move on. We all have days like this. I know I have and still made it to goal. It's frustrating but it happens. I really like the bags of Russel Stover sugar free candies , If I just have to have chocolate. Also cream savers makes sugar free/carb free candies that are good. I also love Braum's LC ice cream. Believe me, I've tried it all to get my sweets fix. LOL

The coat I bought myself this yr. was from Walmart and soft suede. I like it and it's warm and has a hat. It was only about $40.00.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #62  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Girls PLEEEZ! I LOVE your good natured ribbing - can't tell you how many times I've stood at the fridge/cupboard and thought of you all b4 deciding that there really wasn't anything I wanted WORTH confessing to you guys! So not offended at all lilyb, and want to tell you again how important your Posts here are---I know I've been here just a short time, but seeing you @ your goal and the tips mean so much! And, ummmm brendanerb? Didn't I take a full page ad out about your RAISINS? ROTF! I feel comfortable admitting to my new found friends that things like the PB/graham snack would trigger a weeks/months long to heck with it eating binge. Not sure if I could admit that to anyone IRL. With your help, I'm back on track - no binge!!! Can't thank you enuf for your support. And WTG sherry!!! for dusting yourself right back off!

I DO have trouble loading this Board - takes forever and sometimes I just say to heck with it. I have dial-up if that matters. I disabled my pop-up blocker and that helped some, but still can be frustrating to come here if I don't have a lot of time.

Welcome rocknroll! Congrats on being almost there!

Hi robin! You are really on the move! I get exhausted just reading all that you do!!! Hey, whats "WATP?"
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:20 PM   #63  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

aud, I had my DD set up 3Fat chicks under my Favorites column that way I just click on it and it comes straight here. I don't know how she did it, she's 14 and has a lot more computer knowledge than I do. WTG on breaking that binge cycle. I always admit here if I had something off-plan. I need that kick in the butt at times.

I used to have dial-up and got booted all the time. Now I have the hi-speed DSL.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #64  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Evenin'

I spent the afternoon skating with some of my fav little kids I was literally blasted into and boweled over!! I could hear my step daughter hollering at me before I even hit the ice "Are you ok?? OMG, are you ok?!?!? Kid even got to cop a feel I was going down, and if I would have pushed his hand away, it would have been a very hard fall So whats a bit of boob in a hockey glove in the grand scheme of things The poor kid(bigger and taller than me) felt so bad, someone had cut him off, and sent him straight into me......all in all we had a great time.

I left dh's christmas present out in the garage, it poured rain over the last couple days, and when I went to go check on it, the bottom 1/4 of the box was soaked So I'll get my stepson to help me carry it into the house tomorrow. It should be fine, the actual item is wrapped in plastic...just the box is pretty much trashed.

Well, its time for supper....have a nice evening ladies....you are all doing great!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote