Old 10-22-2006, 02:13 PM   #31  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Nothing new at my end,met my friends at our Sunday Morning Brunch. I brought my L/C bread with me. Eatting the l/c pizza yeasterday afternoon made with flaxseed meal,really gave me tummy ache. I guess my bodys not use to all that fiber.Have to be careful when adding fiber back for a while.I think I'm going to take it easy for a couple of days.

Not going to W-I tomorrow as I'm too bloated,from the fiber.

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:49 PM   #32  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone. I was still feeling pretty bad earlier today but feel a little better this evening. Hope everyone is doing great. My eating has been on program when I have felt like eating at all. Mostly I have just stayed in bed. See you all soon.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Lillyl - I hope that you get well real soon! Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Angie - COngrats! This place really is a God-send! It has gotten me through some tough times as well. What I did when I thought I had no control over anything inmy life, (everything was going bad from my family to my husband to money. You name it.) I thought I was going to lose it. I always turned tofood to comfort me and then I decided that my weight is something that I could actually CONTROL and I put all my energy into getting fit. When I felt helpless about everything else I knew I could control what happened on that scale at the end of the week and that gave me some self confidence again and self motivation. Now I'm happy to say that since I am happy with myself, I have in turn started to take control over other things in my life as well. Just don't give up/ get on line here when ever you feel the need to !

Sandra - My advice is basically the same as what I told Angie above. DO it for you. Do it in spite of everyone else. You have to take an "I'll show them" attitude. Don't let things get you down. You have to keep fighting.

Robin - enjoy your trade show! try not to get so stressed!

Beach bum - Hi! how are those pounds coming? sounds like you have the carbs under control! way to go!

Maggie
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote