Old 10-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #16  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

BB, I know what you mean about no LC products available. The lowest carb bread I have found is 6 carbs per slice. I haven't seen Dreamfield pasta in my area, and haven't had any type of pasta in over a yr. I miss pasta sometimes, but did overeat it in the past, I may do better not having it.
I'm off to broil some pork chops for dinner and make a salad, so I'll see everyone later.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:03 AM   #17  
lilybelle

Thanks BB, I got the glass sliver out tonite and it feels much better now.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:49 AM   #18  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

Well guys as if life was not going strang enough, i think i may be pregnant. Its going to be totally awesome, but i am not trying to get excited until i know for sure. i didnt get to walk today cause i have to go to work early to bid for vacation time next year. so i will catch up with you guys later.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #19  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Woke up late again as I'm not feeling well this morning,major sinsus headache.We had a down pour around 4 AM that left us with a very windy day. I guess theres not walking along the beach,unless we want to get blown away.

Lilybelle-I guess I have to make low carb bread & muffins from a low carb recipe web site that I found.Plus keep an eye on the LABELS for net carbs is the best we can do.I had pork chops last night for dinner.

ilovemike-WOOOOOOOOO!!! BIG CONGRATS to you for being pregnant.Crossing my fingers How wonderful,theres nothing in this world that is more beautiful than a new born baby. I'm thrilled you for both.

Have to go now

Hugs BB

Last edited by beach bum; 10-05-2006 at 09:51 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #20  
Baby Steps

Sorry I've not checked in. Things got hectic around here and might get even more hectic. I had an interview at the vets office...and sounds like I'll have the job. So not sure what my hours will be. Good thing about it is, it's a LOT of physical labor (cleaning kennels, etc) so that would be my exercise. Been OP for the past 3 days and am feeling better (not so bloated or gassy). Haven't stepped on the scale in a couple days and really don't want to. The few pounds I had lost were back on. I know--water weight. Still discouraging. Well, off to go through the box of craft supplies I got from Youth Group last night. See if anything's usable
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:00 PM   #21  
lilybelle

Brenda, hope you get that job at the vet's office. I think that would be a fun place to work. I love animals.
BB, I woke up with killer sinus problems this morning too. Went back to bed and slept til 11:00 because I felt so rotten. Good luck with the homemade bread, the only good baking I can do is cookies and cakes which I don't get much anymore.
Sandra, a baby is always a gift from god to be treasured, so Congrat's. and keep us posted about the pregnancy.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #22  
beachbum

Just was curious why Robins Oct movin On thread is not up on the sticky????????

Its going to get lost,if its not moved up there.

Hugs BB
Old 10-05-2006, 06:54 PM   #23  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

cuz I forgot to poke Leenie to get her to sticky it for me
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:18 PM   #24  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey thanks guys. I am so tired right now so i think i will just catch up in the morning.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:02 AM   #25  
Baby Steps

After a bit more of a discussion w/DH I've decided not to take the vets job. Not unless they have daytime hours anyway. Being away from him and the girls at night isn't a good thing right now. Ate some bread last night. UGH!! I've got to stop doing that. The "oh, it's only a little" mindset is going to be my downfall. I've also been cramping up even though TOM isn't going to be hanging around for a couple more weeks. Not sure what's going on with that--but I'm sure the emotions aren't helping the eating. Gotta get a handle on that!! Off to drink more water
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #26  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning

Brenda~

Sandra~ let us know for sure....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Ive been pretty good....things have gotten pretty busy around here. Dh and I are trying to get ready for a trade show we are going to be in on wednesday, then off to rochester on thrusday to meet a client and look at some new equipment. We went to a seminar 2 days ago, and bought some a new cutter while we were there......Im super excited about this one!! Its not nearly as intimidating as the behemoth we have now!! That should be here maybe today or monday

Ohhhhh and some more exciting news!!! Im going to see Trace Adkins perform in rochester next month!!

Alright, Im off, have a great day ladies!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:21 AM   #27  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Its Friday Yipee!!
Going to be a busy woman today .Going to rehearse with my singing group again,we're going to get our Christmas music together and see which songs we're going to perform this year.Than the cesspool men are going to clean out the cesspool as we haven't done it in 2 years,with 4 houses filling it up,it just has to be done.

Will post later
Hugs BB
Old 10-06-2006, 11:08 AM   #28  
lilybelle

Hi everyone. Nothing new here. Hope everyone is doing great.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:23 PM   #29  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW View Post
cuz I forgot to poke Leenie to get her to sticky it for me
Ya gotta poke me a litttttte bit harder LOLOL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:51 PM   #30  
Lovin' Life