Snacks?

• Ok guys so I am trying to think of things that i can keep at my desk to snack on during the day if i feel hungry. I am on induction so keep that in mind. Any help would be appriciated.
  • I've seen that you had many viewers of this post but no responses! Made me laugh, Perhaps everyone is having the same problem! It really is hard!
    What I snack on is hard boiled eggs, (which I know, isn't very pleasant in an office!) cheese sticks, celery with cream cheese, grilled chicken strips, sometimes even just iceberg lettuce, it's crunchy and a bit more satisfying than romaine or the like. I don't eat meat but I've heard some people like to keep pepperoni slices nearby too. I know none of it sounds too exciting but it does help take the edge off sometimes. I'm always open for more suggestions too!
    Maggie
  • I have a cube fridge at work. So I keep mayo, pickle spears, olives, ham slices, cheese, atkins shakes (love cafe mocha) and flavored water on hand. I also keep plain pork skins, sardines canned in hot sauce, and the paper packs of tuna and/or salmon in a drawer nearby. I buy the plain walmart skins and have eaten them straight, or with tuna and mayo on top or with the sardines.

Gee, I just realized how country I am. But that is what I do.
  • I like to make up deviled eggs to snack on. String cheese, a TBSP of peanut butter, almonds, The little to-go packs of sugar-free jello, LC yogurt these are my snack items.
  • hey those are some really good ideas. I am going shopping tomorrow so i will start my list.
  • Hi ilovemike

I found this snack on the Low Carb Friends recipe board.. Hope that helps.

100% great sweet party snack

Ketosis Balls

4 oz cream cheese
    2 oz almonds
    1-2 packets art. sweetner
    2 Tb heavy cream
    How To Prepare: 1. Mix cream cheese, art. sweetner, and cream together good.2. Mix in almonds.3. Wet hands4. Break off marble size amount and roll into balls.5. Refrigerate.

Hugs BB
  • I found another snack on this "Aktins All The Way" web site that you guys might be interested in.

CLOUDS (flavored)
    Makes up to 32 pieces
    Ingredients:
    1 pkg Cream Cheese
    1 stick Butter

1 "tub" of Crystal Light Mix (any flavor)

How to Prepare:

Beat softened cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Blend in Crystal Light until mixed thoroughly.

Spoon onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper or tin foil. Place in freezer for one hour until firm. Place "clouds" in ziplock bag and store in freezer for quick melt-in-your mouth treat to satisfy cravings.

Sorry I couldn't find the carb gram count

Hugs BB
  • louis rich turkey bacon... nuke it the day before and keep it in the frig... thats my fav snack or nuked turkey pepperoni mmmmmmmm crispy !!