Old 09-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #46  
Baby Steps

WI was awesome. I'm down 5 pounds. Now the trick is to continue losing instead of messing myself up. Went tromping through the woods today--in the rain. It wasn't raining when we got there. Didn't start until we were on our way into the woods. By the time we got done we were soaked and cold. I was SOOO tempted to take DH up on his offer to order pizza. But I knew that would mess me up. So I made taco meat and just threw some veggies in with it. Then I gave my DD a perm. So was on my feet a lot today. Hoping to make another good week next week. At this rate I'd love to be in the 140's by Christmas!!! That would be SOOO awesome!! Well, time to head to bed...had a long night with the teens from our church last night. *yawn* not used to late nights. Have a great weekend everyone!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 12:10 AM   #47  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Brenda , that is so awesome. I am thrilled that you are seeing success with that darn scale. WTG. I just know you will see those 140's by Christmas. Congrat's.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:31 AM   #48  
beachbum

Good Sunday Morning Ladies

We were suppost to ge the thunder storms but we didn't get them,must have blown out to sea.

Well another W-I day: and I lost another 1 lb.Bringing me down to my last 10-lbs.Thats 6 lbs in 1 1/2 months. I take that.Hope I don't go up again,but with adding carbs backs slowly with only a 5 gr per week is working.

Have to get ready for church will post later.

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:02 AM   #49  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

WTG Brenda!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:31 PM   #50  
lilybelle

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I went and visited relatives all day. Last night me and my DD went to the movies, it's been a pleasant weekend.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:38 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Way to go Brenda! 5 lbs is awesome!

BB - Thats great! I'd take that!
Unfortunately I have had yet another week of NOTHING! I have been bouncing between 151 and 154 for 6 weeks. I just can't seem to reach the 140's it's killing me!

But I'll keep at it. Maybe I better switch things up a bit. change my menu and exercise schedule or something. I;m running out of ideas!

Maggie
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:03 PM   #52  
lilybelle

Maggie, do you remember watching me when I was down to 157 and was trying so hard to get to 145. Those last 12 lbs. were a killer. I thought they would never go, but they finally did. It took quite a few months to get them off and was the most difficult part of my weight loss. I was frustrated beyond belief. Being extra careful with eating and exercising like crazy. I fully understand how difficult it is when the body says "no, I'm happy where I'm
at". Like mine, yours will eventually come off too. Hang in there and try not to get too disappointed, it's a natural occurence. I found that what worked best for me, was that in the end, although I stayed low-carb, I cut back on the fat grams too. Used leaner choices of meat, left off the butter, didn't fry my eggs and cut back on the cheese. You are probably already doing all this. I also changed up my exercise and added jumping rope. I can remember just begging to see 149 at least once and thinking "it's not going to happen". But, it did and you will get there.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:11 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

lilybelle - I do remember! That's what keeps me going! Otherwise I think I would have thrown in the towel already. At least this way I know it 'isn't me".
Thanks for the advice. I've been changing me carbs around but haven't thought about the fat. I really eat only chicken, turkey and fish but Iknow I can cut back on the butter and cheese! I'll try to work that in! Thanks for the pick-me-up!
Maggie
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote