Old 09-13-2006, 02:11 AM   #1  

Talking less to lose

hi i am a chick on the block.i only need to lose 15 pounds or so.wondering if this can be done on atkins.
forest faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I dont see why not, as long as you follow the plan.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Sure it can. As long as you realize that eating Atkins is for life. If you lose the weight while on Atkins and then go back to eating junk and such...you're more than likely going to gain it back.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 136/128/115

hi ff
Im also just trying to lose about 15 lbs.. but I agree with Brenda that you cant look at this as a short term lose weight fasst diet. You have to decide whether you want to change ur eating habits for a lifetime. It is really good for people that have sypmtoms of carbohydrate sensitivities such as tiredness, drowsiness, constant hunger etc from eating simple carbs. If u havent yet read Atkins book Atkins diet revolution or Atkins New Diet revolution, check it out becasue it goes more into detail about the benefits of changing your diet for life. good luck
mealybug is offline   Reply With Quote