September Exercise!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ive been so lazy....but as of today, I do not have any excuses.

I'll post after Ive finished my exercise!
  • Sept 1st - I have done my exercise for today. I did Leslie Sansone Walk the Walk 2 mile walk program that I feel like has nearly killed me.
  • I'll join. I only made 1 mile last month..this month I'm hoping to top that. Yes---more than 2 miles
  • Sept2nd - Day 2 and still on the move. I did the 1 Mile Get up & Get Started, and Walk & Kick this morning. Oh my goodness are my sides hurting - wish I knew walking exercised my belly this much.
  • I'm in too. I slacked off last month real bad!
    Got up early this morning and did 50 minutes on the treadmill.
    maggie
  • I'm going to maybe tale a walk or do some running today, then tom. I am going to the gym. I feel very motivated this time around to lose this weight!!
  • Did 4 miles today in WATP.
  • Tromped through the woods yesterday. That's about a mile worth.

September: 1
  • got my walk in today!! yah me!
  • 2 mile bike ride. At least...I think it was 2 miles. Could have been more. Just know my legs HURT!!!

September total: 3
  • 40 minutes treadmill
  • Brenda, what are you counting?
  • 2 mile WATP and Walk Strong WATP = 66 minutes of aerobicize.
  • lol....Robin, I'm counting how many miles I get in for September. I remember the equator trek miles we used to do and how that'd always motivate me to try and get more miles than the previous month (mine and to add to everyone's). So I was just adding mine to kind of psych myself into doing more exercise. Kind of shameful last month that I only did 1....so that's motivating me to want to increase that so I don't look as much of a slug as I am
  • OOOooooooooh Ok