3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   100% Commitment...Sept/06 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/92856-100%25-commitment-sept-06-a.html)

RobinW 09-01-2006 11:19 AM

100% Commitment...Sept/06

We'll start out a new month, with renewed commitment! :cheer:

Im back 100%, and absolutely no sugar...and learning how to live the atkins way...not just the induction way.

I'll be off for a walk, the first time in over a month :dizzy: I have many many lbs to wittle off my butt!

Here's to a great month ladies :cheers:

MsChris 09-01-2006 11:57 AM

:cheers: I am with you Robin. I did my exercise and posted it. I have eaten on program so far today. I have tested and I am in ketosis! I am looking forward to weight loss. 100% committed - I am sticking this thing out.

lady_adnerb 09-01-2006 10:06 PM

I'm OP with you. Need to get things down and remember what it's like to NOT snack. Tonight I had peanuts and LC ice cream. UGH! Need to lower the carb intake!

lilybelle 09-01-2006 10:11 PM

I'm with you all, a 100% LC month. Let's do it. I need this challenge right now too.

needtolose4me2 09-03-2006 08:54 AM

Ok I'm in too! I've found myself letting the carbs creep up. need to regain control.

Off to pack my fridge with hard boiled eggs and cheesesticks for snacks.

maggie

RobinW 09-04-2006 09:39 AM

Im weaned off the sugar, and yesterday was my first full day without it. Im ok so far. Im sure a headache will set in later. But thats ok, thats alot easier to deal with than the cravings.

Im off to the gym today too! They will probably fall over when I walk in :lol:

ally1948 09-04-2006 12:05 PM

I am ontrack also

Katpo 09-04-2006 04:33 PM

Apparently I am in with you guys too, if you'll let me! I made a list of the foods that I plan to eat for the next two weeks and it includes lean meats, vegetables, eggs, and cheese. Hmmm ... what do you think THAT sounds like? :lol: I need to eliminate the excess carbs for a little while, whether good or bad or whatever, and try to rid myself of the cravings.

I plan to watch closely to make sure I'm sticking to it ... and will be also be watching your menus carefully!

MsChris 09-04-2006 11:50 PM

I stayed on program today. I thought that squash I ate for dinner sent me into a binge yesterday (only allowed foods, but way too much of them) but now I am thinking it is the sauce on the meatballs. I made them with bakenets and splenda in the sauce, but I am thinking that it still was too much for me. So I won't be making that again this month.

Oh and I tested and I am still in Ketosis tomorrow is my weigh day and with four days in deep ketosis I have to have lost. Let you know.- Yay!!

Sonnet 09-05-2006 12:06 AM

I'm back too--no choice

Hi everyone. I've been away a while, but I started on Induction on 9/1/06 again, and going for it. I already feel great and will be posting again. I can't do it without you all :carrot:

needtolose4me2 09-05-2006 09:07 AM

Well, I don't know what's the matte with me. I seem to only be motivated by my scale going down. last week it crept up 4 lbs. and I don't know why so now I am having such trouble staying OP. I actually baked a banana nut bread and it smelled so good Ihad a (small) piece. I have no clue, but I imagine the carbs are through the roof. I then proceeded to have a piece of honeydew melon and later that evening a plum . Yesterday, Ihad fruit again. Which I know isn't a BIG deal but when the scale has been going up for no apparent reason, Now is not the time to add fruit. IT sure isn't going to bring it back down. I am sabatoging myself. This is the first time in 5 months. I'm so close I don't want to lose it now! But I don't know how to get back on track. I can only get back on track if I see the scale go down and the scale won't go down for sure if I continue eating like this. Ithink I need to empty my house of temptations again and act like I'm starting from the begining.
well, thanks for listening to me vent. I didnt' see a weekly chat set up for this week yet!
maggie

RobinW 09-05-2006 09:56 AM

Hang in there Maggie! :hug:

Today starts day 3 sugar free, and day 3 of induction. If I make it thru today alright, I should be set for quite a while. I always find the first 3 days so hard.

needtolose4me2 09-05-2006 02:19 PM

Robin. Thanks and congrat's on making it the three days. That is usually the hardest for me too. Keep it up!
maggie

RobinW 09-07-2006 11:49 PM

Today was extremely tough........but I made it :cb: I feel better for it too!

I just had to get thru today :) and I did.

lady_adnerb 09-08-2006 07:24 AM

Time to dig out the book and READ IT to remind myself what induction is like so I can follow it. I'm hoping that'll rejuvinate my ability to lose weight and stick to this like I did before...GO WILLPOWER!!!