New and starting over.. I am happy to have found a fourm again!

• About 3 years ago I started the Atkins program at that time I was at my all time highest weight of 147 pounds... I dropped down to my goal weight of 120 pounds.. Now.. 3 years later, here I am at "my all time highest weight" of 167 pounds...

I feel awful about myself... I must have restarted the Atkins plan about a thousand times but never stuck it out past the first 2-4 days.

When I started the plan 3 years ago, I had a forum I went to, but have since lost that link and couldn't for the life of me find it again... it was something Atkins I think..... I am sooooooooooooO happy to have found the, "3 Fat Chicks on a diet" I think this is just what i need to succeed again! I am so excited to be here , to meet new friends , and to join the many succes stroys.

smiling... I'll be here everyday cheering you all on!!!!

Thank you, "3 Fat Chicks On a Diet"!

sincerely,
    cecelia

P.S
    I will soon be uploading my "FAT" pic soon... (( I don't have any because i refuse to be photographed))
  • Cecelia, hi and welcome. I'm glad you found this board. It has been a real help for me. Wishing you the best success.
  • Hi Cecilia... welcome to 3FC!!
  • Hi my name is Zina and I would like to join this chat forum if that is ok.

Well I did atkins about 1 year ago. I went from a size 20W to a 14 then I got discouraged for being on it for a year and a half and my body was at a stand still for months. So I quit doing it. I went up to an 18 and do not want to go any higher. Well last week at church we did a Daniel's fast for a week. I couldn't have anything but fresh fruits and Veggies. So I figured since my body was already cleaned of the carbs, I would go back on Atkins and this time I am joining the YMCA. So I will do it and keep it off this time.

I am a single mother of 3 girls and I am 41 years old. My oldest daughter will be 18 on Sept. 03. I want to get healthier for my girls and get into shape for me.

I will encourage and not discourage anyone. I need to weigh myself so I can get a ticker. I wish I would have weighed before the fast.

I hope everyone has a great day.
  • Welcome!!
    You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!!

You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!!!

Kim
  • Welcome both of you. Sounds like we're in the same boat. "Been there, done that" and ready to do it again! I start, screw up, and restart TOO often. I'm working on getting it right this time! Like you both, I want to be healthier
  • Thank you for your welcomes. I am so excited about loosing the weight. I had got rid of all my bigger clothes and now I have a bunch of clothes in my closet that I can't squeeze into. Not that I wouldn't enjoy buying new clothes, I just don't want to buy bigger clothes. So I figure I better loose the weight or I would be running around naked. And church frowns on the all natural look and they don't buy the, "I want to be like Eve". Well you all have a great night
  • Welcome Cecelia and Zina, we're glad you found us too

GOOD LUCK !!!!!
  • Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I am doing great this is my 2nd day and I have no desire to cheat or eat anything that is not Atkins approved. Have a great day and I will check in later.
  • Starting Again
    Goodmorning everyone,

I have been on the low carb way of life for along time and then my husband became sick and I slipped..I am now off work on a leave to look after him and I find myself eating all kinds of junk and I have started to put weight back on..I am glad I found this forum and will use it to help me get back on track..
  • Welcome zina and ally, glad to see both of you. This forum is great for support. post away and we'll try to help all we can.