Old 07-03-2006, 08:13 AM   #1  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Weekly Chat July3-9/06

Good Morning

Getting ready to hit the gym this morning.

How is everyone's eating plan going? Have you got tomorrow all planned out?
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:18 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Eating is way off but as with every holiday I have that excuse LoL... will exercise later in the pool.

Hugs to you all.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning. My work out is done for the day. I'm about to hit the pool but don't really consider that a work out. After the treadmill swimming is a treat!
Don't have a menu planned out yet. I seem to never do though. Maybe I should try that. I woke up today not sure if I wanted to continue this but thatnks to some good advice here, I decided to keep going. In myhear I really want to butresults keep me motivated and I haven't seen much result in the past month so my motivation is slipping also.
Has anyone heard from Susan (hockeyfan)? I was just wondering because she started the june exercise challenge and then disappeared it seems. I hope everything is alright with her.
Have a good day all!
MAGGIE
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:26 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone. Happy July. Everything is going great at my house. My son and his GF are getting their own place. Yippee, hooray, Yeehaw. I am eating on program and exercising. Will weigh on Friday. Staying close to a bathroom today, I tried to take 2 dulcolax yesterday and not paying attention, i accidentally swallowed 4. My system will be good and cleaned out. LOL.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #5  

lillybelle, there might be a sure way to get rid of those last 2 lbs! LOL!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #6  
lilybelle

Lol, if I thought this would get the 2 lbs. off, I'd take 4 more tomorrow. Not really, wouldn't want to have a sore booty. We're going to the lake tomorrrow and fireworks have been bought. It should be a fun day. Good, low-carb foods planned. DH actually has a day off work and will get to go with us. I plan to swim, swim, swim and get a tan. Just finished mowing the yard so he wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. This time I'm going to leave my chocolate labrador at home. She loves the water, but I'm afraid she would be scared of all the fireworks. hope everyone has a great and safe holiday.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:22 PM   #7  
lilybelle

Well, not sure if it was the exercise, the eating right or sweating so much while mowing the yard, or (hmm, the laxatives) but I lost another pound. I am now 1 lb. from goal. I am just so happy. Had to come in here right away and share the news. It may take another month to lose that last lb. but I am so determined to make it to goal. No cheats for me, and lots of exercise. Good luck to everyone. Watch for me in the GOAL section soon. I will still always post in Atkins section because this area has proved to be so much wonderful support for me.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

Just wanted to wish everyone a great 4th of July...
Candy...
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #9  

lillybelle thats great news!! Think I'll go out and buy me some Dulcolax tomorrow! (only kidding hmm or am I) I'm getting to the point where I'll try anything.
one pound from goal!! can't imagine! I'm really excited for you!
I hope you don't leave us! I'll miss you. You keep me going!

Happy fourth all! our plans got all washed out here guess I'll be watching Macy's fireworks in NY (if they didn't get rained out!)

Maggie
Old 07-05-2006, 01:40 AM   #10  
lilybelle

Thanks needtolose, Lol at the dulcolax comment. I have had a lot of problems with not being able to go to the bathroom. I wait til I am completely miserable before taking anything. Maybe I was never over-weight , I was just full of crap. Lol. Good luck to you and I won't ever stop posting here at Atkins, everyone has been so wonderful to me. I'll always be right there with you on those exercise challenges. I want to maintain this weight loss and exercise is so much easier when I know that we are all doing it, not just me by my lonesome. Got to go post my exercise for today.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:11 AM   #11  

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a good holiday. The weather here wsn't good so I cleaned all day yesterday! Today I'm off for a haircut. I have so much thick hair that if I go a week to long I feellike I have a wool hat on. And I'm about a month overdo! maybe I'll lose a few pounds by getting it cut!

Lillybelle - Last week when I was having bm problems and my Mother was telling me I'm nuts to stay on the diet, she said "now when I tell you your full of crap, I can mean it!" Don't you just love that caring support from family?

Good morning Robin, Candy and leenie!
have a good day
Old 07-05-2006, 09:23 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 211/162/135

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies!

Let's see. I'm down about 7lbs. (at my guess, unfortunately I didn't weigh myself before my first week) No worries. I'm going to stay on induction. The food hasn't bored me yet and I still have tons to lose.

Oh.. and I really need to get a new scale. The one I have now the numbers are so small I can't see the lines when I'm on it, I have to have one of my kids look for me. lol I'm thinking I need one of those digital scales. Guess I need to make a Wal-Mart stop this weekend.

Keep up the good work all!

Cheers,

Jux
Juxtapose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:32 AM   #13  
Baby Steps

DH is off work this week so we're on "vacation"....which means my eating stinks. But I'm not going to worry about it right now. I'll stress next Monday. Then you all can kick me in the butt and say "I told ya not to eat that." Hope you all have a great week
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #14  
lilybelle

Hi everyone. My weight was still the same this morning, so I do think that lb. was fat. I had to weigh again to see if the other lb. came off, but no such luck. Had a great fourth of July, except it was misting heavily when we went to see fireworks. Did swim a lot and walked both so this was good. Ate 100%on program. Hope everyone had a great holiday.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:58 PM   #15  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

afternoon ladies

things have been crazy around here, but business is picking up.

I may not get here everyday to post, but I do get a chance to stop in and read a bit before bed. So, Im thinking about ya!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote