3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   First Day Back (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/87427-first-day-back.html)

Glamourgirl25 06-21-2006 12:24 PM

First Day Back

Hi All!

It's my first day back on Induction. I stared a couple of weeks ago and did ten days - it was the best - but didn't post and had no one to be accountable to, so I strayed big time.

I'm going to try to post here daily if possible - at least through induction. I realize this last time that I can't diet anonymously - I can't just do it on my own, because my stupid brain gets in the way and sometimes I can't "think" myself out of the food obsession.

So anyways, I'm glamourgirl and I look forward to meeting you all!

Much Love and have a great day!

needtolose4me2 06-21-2006 12:51 PM

Glamourgirl
I know what you mean about being accountable. This site has truly helped me too!
I even got involved in the exercise challenge and feel so complelled to get my exercise in each day. It has really helped me.
The last diet that worked for me (20 years ago) was Jenny craig and I think that was becaue I had to be accountable every week to my counselor when I went to weigh in and I feel the same with theses ladies here. We really support and cheer each other on and they are also here to give you a good dick in the butt when need be too. THis site has been the secret to my weight loss! I love it.
Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you each day!
maggie

lilybelle 06-21-2006 01:01 PM

Lol, Maggie, I think you meant kick in the butt. Look above. ROFL.

Buffy0 06-21-2006 02:49 PM

I'm getting back too! Congrats to you Glamourgirl...and good for you!

I love coming here. Never before has a diet worked for me and I think it's been because of the ladies that come here and encourage me. It helps that I can do this diet with so many others. It helps to share things and get more involved with your health.

I'll be checking back her often as well. I started my diet on May 8th and so far lost 12 lbs and kept it off. I stopped for 3 weeks during this time and still kept it off...so I must be doing something right!

Let's do this together!!! :carrot:

Idealperson 06-21-2006 02:55 PM

Welcome Glamourgirl! Your post made me laugh, too! Spell check wouldn't have picked up on that! I have been low carbing for about 4 months now and I'm a slow loser, but I am losing and feeling great!

I am able to eat some carbs each day and still lose...last night I had ice cream with fresh strawberries, yum!

Start 209# with Weight Watchers
Today 161# with Atkins

lady_adnerb 06-22-2006 07:27 AM

Glamourgirl: :welcome: Definitely post and stick around. It's an awesome place to get encouragement!