Old 06-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #16  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Paula Im glad you're back, and Im so sorry for all the stress you have been thru. You know, I had forgotten all about that antler ring of hers!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:02 PM   #17  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I weighed today, couldn't wait. I am down a pound. yeah, 147. I am so happy. My exercise and eating are 100% now. Hope to see goal very soon. I had to lay off the fruit for a while. Swam an hour today. Good luck to everyone else.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:07 PM   #18  
lilybelle

Paula, sorry to hear of your sorrow. Glad you found your way back here. I have just been here since march , but everyone is great. Good luck to you and best wishes.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:05 AM   #19  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning

I got off my butt early and made it to the gym!!! Yahhhhh!! Im done my workout for the day. It feels so good to!

Today we are going to be getting the truck done (doing it ourselves) with our logo and whatnot....so Im off to shower, so I can get all hot and sweaty in the heat

Oh.....Im still 100% op, and Im feeling pretty darn good too!
Old 06-21-2006, 11:33 AM   #20  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday

Maggie: Diet Rite has splenda in it. WTG on the exercise!!

Paula: Sorry for the rough time! Feel free to pm me (or if you want to email, let me know) any time you need an ear or need to vent. I've not gone through what you have--but I'm a good listener! And yes, I still have the antler ring. But DH replaced it with diamonds.

Lily: WTG on the lost pound! You're doing awesome!

Robin: WTG on being OP!! Keep up the great work and you'll be back in the swing of things in no time!!

Well, except for a few too many berries yesterday, I was OP. I'm not even hungry today but I'm going to have to go eat in a little while just to get something in my belly. Need to start venturing out into new foods to keep things interesting. I'm hungry for stir fry but have never done it. Would like some type of garlic taste to them. Water has been good, soda is almost non-existant so I'm doing ok there as well. I'm starting to lose the "bloated" feeling again. So I'm going in the right direction. Just need to keep it going through the weekend.
On another plus note...another room (bathroom) is now clean. Just a few more to go and the house will be clean (at least cleaner ) .
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:16 PM   #21  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

I lost 2 lbs.!!!!!
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #22  
lilybelle

WTG, IloveMike, on the 2 lb. loss. You are doing great. Brenda, great job on getting back on program.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:02 PM   #23  

My scale has finally moved...I was stuck for about 2 weeks, but I am down another 3 #!!!!!! Finally!!!!

I am eating a few carbs daily...but am staying below 20gr.

Strawberries are growing in my garden and I can't let them go to waist/waste!
Idealperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:00 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

sounds like everyone is having a pretty good week!
I don't weigh til sundays now. It helps keep me going over the weekend. I used to weigh on thursdays but if Ihad a good week I gound it to tempting to cheat.
Thanks for the Diet Rite tip brenda. How about some low carb ice pops? It'sbeen so hot and I have nothing cold to quench my thirst.

Paula - I don't think we've met but welcome back. It good to see youpicking up, brushing yourself off and getting back on track. That's the best revenge!

Hi To everyone else!!
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:09 PM   #25  
lilybelle

Idealperson, wow, 3 lbs. is fantastic. WTG.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #26  
It's my perogative!

Way to go ladies. We just need to keep up the good work.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:23 AM   #27  
Baby Steps

Default Thursday

Sandra: WTG on the weight loss! You're doing GREAT! Awesome way to jump right back into things!

Lily: How's it going for you?

IP: Poundage lost! WTG! And I'm actually hoping strawberry season will end soon so I quit eating them. Then pear season will start

Well, yesterday was a good day. I'm sure had more carbs than I should have, but I'm still calling it a success. Made my version of a stir fry Was delicious but that's where all the carbs came from I'm sure. Oh well, could have eaten something filled with sugar, eh?! DH was talking about where we were going to eat this weekend. Told him he could eat what he wanted but I NEEDED to stay OP. He asked why. I told him (again) that I needed to watch what I ate so I fit into my clothes-otherwise I'd have to buy new ones. He never said a word. Good news: I'm getting my water in. Bad news: Only exercise I'm getting is cleaning. Another room bites the dust....I mean is clean
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:47 AM   #28  
It's my perogative!

I am down another 2 lbs. guys! It makes me just want to work harder when i am at the gym. 69 pounds to go.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:57 AM   #29  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning

Everyone is doing great, and the lbs are dissappearing!!

Im still going strong, last night was a bit tough. I was finished supper, and wanted a whole lot more food....kinda like a ghost hunger. Because I know that I was full!!! I made it thru ok.

I was also thinking about taking today off from the gym. Ive been 3x this week, and I'll go tomorrow. Ive been pushing it pretty hard, and Im thinking a day off might not be a bad idea, until Im back into the full swing of things. Everything feels very tired today...kwim? Just sore I could deal with, but the tiredness is sending warning signs. Maybe I can talk dh for going for a short walk thru the neighbourhood instead.

Alright, well the first 3days of induction are under my belt....I should be ok now

Have a great day ladies!
Old 06-22-2006, 09:27 AM   #30  
It's my perogative!

Hey Robin,
If you are really that tired, then take the day off. YOu have already made it 3 times and you are going tomorrow, so you should be fine. You shouldnt wear yourself out, it will discourage you if you are super tired all the time.