Old 06-14-2006, 01:18 PM   #16  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Janice, you can do it. The weight will come off. Just hop right back on here with the rest of us. Good luck.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:34 AM   #17  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Maggie~ dd is 9....going on 29!!!

Janice~ Ive been rolling around in the mud under the flippin wagon.....maybe we can help each other get back on and stay there?

Anyone know anything about networking a desktop and a laptop together thru the wireless card? I spent 3.5 hrs yesterday on it, and had to reset both computers nothing worked properly!!

Unless I have specific instructions Im not going to attempt it again...I have too much to do. Yesterday was a completely wasted day

Off to get busy....and do my best to get op and stay there!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:24 AM   #18  
Baby Steps

Default Thursday

SIO: Sorry to hear about your Nair experience but Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the great work!

Lily: not sure what a colonic is but it sounds painful! Keep up what you've been doing and you'll be at goal in no time

IP: You have an awesome attitude! I like the "always can find something to eat at parties" comment. Reminds me I CAN find something to eat IF I want at parties. Thanks!!!

Janice: Hope you feel better soon. If you want, we can duct tape you to the wagon

Robin: sorry, can't help the wireless situation. I'm wired--and had a guy come in to do THAT also. Hope you get it figured out soon! Maybe there's a tech guy around you somewhere that could help for cheap? Check out the colleges or even the high schools (I know they're out for the summer). Those kids are tech smart!! Good luck!

Well, added a few strawberries yesterday and other than that, was OP (induction wise). Seeing how strawberry season doesn't last long here I figured I best enjoy them while I could get them DH kept trying to sidetrack me with offers of Subway and stuff like that but I told him he could go--I wasn't going to. I've not stepped on the scale yet today (got to sleep in a little longer) but I'm still ok with whatever it says. I know I've got to work exercise in one of these days. But I spent yesterday wrapping up the Girl Scout stuff. Getting everything ready to hand in---and closing that portion of my life. Time to start my day.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:57 AM   #19  
Baby Steps

Forgot to mention that TOM is coming this week. ACK!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 10:00 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Ok, hello after long last. I signed into Daily goals and have accomplished one...lol. I remembered how to change my avatar and signature. Woohoo!

Ok, I'm going to work on the others and getting caught up with what everyone has been doing!

Talk to you soon
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #21  
Walk/Low Carb Away Pounds

S/C/G: 190/178.8/170

Height: 5'3-1/2"

I have been off on a binge for the last few days. Life has been crazy around me and I let my emotional distress dictate my eating. Thank goodness I did halfway right, as I haven't gained the 9 pounds back. Trying to get my butt back in gear. I have 11 pounds to go on my firecracker challenge, and if I can just get back on program, I know I can lose it. I don't have a lot of time for personals, but you all are in my thoughts, and a quick to all the new inductees that I haven't spoken to before now.
MsChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #22  
lilybelle

Brenda, I would never really do a colonic, it's like a huge enema with a tube the size of a garden hose. No thanks, LOL. I am officially not weighing again til next Thursday. Seeing a daily weight just doesn't help me and makes me frustrated. I am greatly improved on my exercise and this should help in the long run. My big goal was to be at 145 by my one yr. anniversary on Atkins, but I am not gonna make it. That's June 24th. The rate I am going now, I think I'll change this goal to be 145 by Thanksgiving. Good luck to everyone else and hoping we all can stay on program and exercise.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi all

Did a lot of exercising and moving furniture today. I feel sore already!
I started out cleaning out a drawer in my bedroom. I went from that to switching all my drawers around to figuring our that I didn't need that extra dresser anyway so I might as well move it to the basement, to gee, now my room is off balance I need to rearrange all the furniture to , oh wait I do have a few things and don't know whre to put them. AHh the closet! I go to the closet. hmm no room, well maybe if I just clean ONE shelf! Needless to say my whole closet got ripped apart.
On the bright side I have 3 bags of big size clothes for the salvation army!

Robinw - Mine is 9 too! I know how you feel. All of a sudden she needs her sunglasses and pocket book to go out and is so into things I never imagined that she would be so soon! IT's scarey!

Brenda - I'm with you on the strawberries! If I have them I have about 4 cut them in quarters to seem like more and have some heavy cream with them. I don't think it's all that bad. But this past week. I've given up just about everything to get back on track.

LoriAS - It took me a while too! Good luck on the plan! hope to hear from you again!

Mschris -- I have 11 pounds to go for the callenge too! It's going to be hard. I was losing good up until I joined that challenge then nothing for weeks. Ihave just started losing this last week or so. I dont' know it I can do it. But I'm giving it my all.

Lillybelle - I know one of these days you're going to suprise us with those last few pounds. You are doing everything you could! Isn't that when it's most frustrating though? Like me being stuck for weeks. If I was screwing up and going off plan or not exercising I wouldn't complain. but when you're working you butt off for it and NOTHING! argh!!! hang in there!
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:46 PM   #24  

*whew* I'm glad you told us you were just joshin' us, Lillybelle! LOL - I was getting worried about ya, thinking 'That can't be too safe what with her health concerns'. I mostly lurk (have been around for ages) but come out and comment when I feel I just GOTTA say something when someone is doing something really 'out there'!

Kel
Ms Spotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:58 PM   #25  
lilybelle

Lol, thanks, I did see the people on Celebrity Fit Club having a colonic to lose weight. I think that is pretty desperate, I'm not quite there yet. I am doing all I can to lose weight. 25 or fewer carbs a day, drinking lots of water and exercising daily. I think my body and mind are tired and taking a break. The rest will eventually come off. I swam so much today that I'm sore, but it was great fun. I took 4 teens (all 14) to the lake for the day. You know, I'm not even embarassed in that swimsuit anymore, and that is new for me this summer. There was one gorgeous man there with his kids and he kept smiling at me. I'm married, but it doesn't hurt to look. TEHE
Old 06-16-2006, 01:02 PM   #26  
Mommy of two

S/C/G: 208/190/150

I finally got my first "you're losing weight" comment today from the Walgreens guy . I can't believe I was so giddy about his comment but I was. It is just something else when someone other than Dh (who took an oath to lie) tells you you're losing weight and "looking good" were his exact words.

SIO
slimminginohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:16 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

SIO

Doesn't that feel just great?!
Good for you! Congratulations!
maggie
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #28  
lilybelle

Hi everyone. I have to say that after whining that these last 3 lbs. won't come off, I am feeling better today. I put on my size 4 capris, and I can't keep them up. I can pull them off without unbuttoning them. So, even though no more lbs. off, the exercise is working and I am getting smaller. So, I'll quit whining now. Thanks for being there and listening to me while I was a whiner.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:35 PM   #29  
lilybelle

I have my darling 2 yr. old grandson for the next 4 days. He'll keep me active. I had mentioned that his mom just had a baby 2 weeks ago, well she and her husband split up again yesterday. Don't know for how long it will last this time. They have been married 3 yrs. and have split up at least 6 times sometimes for 5 months at a time. Her and the new baby went to stay with her sister and I agreed to keep the 2 yr. old for a while. She's breastfeeding or I would have kept the baby too , just to give her break during all this stress. I wish she'd go ahead and divorce him while the kids are still young and get it over with. Plus, sue his butt for support. He told her yesterday to give the new baby up for adoption and that maybe she could handle raising just one child. What a thing to say to a brand new mom.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:47 AM   #30  
Baby Steps

Went strawberry picking yesterday and that was all I did. Got too blasted hot. Supposed to get in the 90's again today. The AC is running on full blast and have fans to help distribute it to the rest of the house. Might have to think about getting a 2nd one just to assist the first. And time to put the pool up. Didn't want to do that cuz I've gained too much wait for last years suits. UGH! Have a church picnic to go to today so hoping they have edible food. Well, not counting the fruit salad I'm bringing. I've been allowing fruit only because it's summer and I don't want to get burned out on the same stuff. So if the wait goes off slow, I'm ok with that. I'm still happy that I'm eating LC stuff (except the fruit. Which mixed fruit usually isn't an every day thing. Strawberries will be for a couple weeks. lol) and feeling healthier. Didn't get the water in only because I grabbed some Diet Lipton tea instead. Bought a bunch of bottled water to store in the fridge, so that I can just grab those now instead. Throw them in a cooler w/some ice and away I can go Ok...time to start my day Have a great weekend everyone and stay cool!