3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   I have to confess.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/84413-i-have-confess.html)

BrownEyedJ 05-15-2006 02:04 PM

I have to confess....

Ok, I feel like I've let everyone down...I was only on LC for 2 days but my head was aching so bad I ate a piece of bread last night, thing is it didn't fix my headache.... now I feel so bad. I weighed myself this morning and was down 5 pounds after just 2 days which makes me feel even worse for giving in. But, I am going to start again...I will not give up...I will stick to this. You guys were so great at giving me advice and I feel like I caved in and let everyone down. I am going to start again on Wednesday morning, why not tomorrow, because I have to take my mother to a hospital out of the Province and it will be a really stressful day so I figured Wednesday would be the best day to start up again. Sorry everyone ! :?:

Janice (BrownEyedJ)

lady_adnerb 05-15-2006 02:36 PM

Janice, the WORST thing you could do is beat yourself up about it. You're human, right? So we all make mistakes. Just pick yourself up and move forward. You can do this :hug:

rebeleagle1965 05-15-2006 03:06 PM

Janice-it's okay to start over...I've had to myself. The first couple of days are the WORST. Once you get to about day 4 those headaches will be gone. Be prepared for them again just in case, although when I started induction the second time I did not have them. Keep some tylenol on hand. They helped me make it through!

P.S. Everyone here has been there for me through the good days AND the bad. That's what's great about this forum! Nobody here will beat you up about what happened. I'm glad you decided to try again!

lilybelle 05-15-2006 03:11 PM

Good job on the 5lb. loss. Get back on program as soon as you can. Don't beat yourself up over a piece of bread. We all off-times and get right back on program. Good luck.

bnbsmommy1 05-15-2006 04:12 PM

Hang in there Janice!!! I'm the same way, I feel like I've let my 3fc's down when I cheat too, the great thing is that we've all been there and we know you can get through this. When I first started induction I called my mom up and told her I thought I was dying...I was dead serious, I've never felt like that before. Now that you know what to expect just stay away from the bread and have a steak or salad or something acceptable instead.

I'm actually glad that I beat myself up about it, in my opinion, it's a good thing to know my limits and to know that I went past them. That will help in the future. PUSH THROUGH. You are greater than this food addiction!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lacey

BrownEyedJ 05-15-2006 06:15 PM

Thank you all for your support, you're right I can do this...and I will. I feel much better now ! Hugs to all of you ! :hug: