First Day -- and ready to lose!!

• Hi Everyone,

Just getting started today on Day 1 of Induction. I want to do the 2 week phase and then re-evaluate based on how much I do/don't lose. I'm rather hungry, but hopefully I can fight through my cravings today. Well, they aren't actually even cravings, but I'd love a snack right now (and due to poor planning b/c I started dieting today on a whim, to be completely honest) I don't really have any Induction-friendly foods to snack on right now at work. However, in about 2 hours, I can have a meal -- so I'll stick it out until then and just guzzle my water.

Thanks, and I look forward to posting -- and losing!

Brynna
  • Quote:
    I'm rather hungry
    On Atkins you should never go hungry - if you're hungry, eat something. Deviled eggs, celery w/cream cheese, a chunk of Cheddar, chicken salad, tuna, a few olives, etc.

Yer gonna love Atkins, and us LOL

Tenn
  • Welcome Brenna! Don't ever go hungry -- eat! That's the nice thing about this plan -- if you want food, eat it.
  • Brynna!
  • Welcome and congrat's on getting started. i think you will enjoy this way of eating and it will become very natural for you.
  • Induction is always my least favorite part of the program, but it is well worth the time to do it. Judy
  • welcome bynna! I'm brand spanking new myself, just started my 2nd week on induction. Trust me, it gets easier. I don't have much weight to lose, so I'm losing slowly. I can honestly say that atkins has helped me break a plateau that I haven't been able to break since high school. I am less than 150! Stick with it, it's worth it!