A picture is worth a thousand words

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's getting too hot to walk in my sweats so I went through my Summer clothes looking for some shorts. These are pictures of me in my favorite shorts from last year. I have a ways to go, but... WOW... can I just tell you one more time how much I love this WOE????

Close up

Goofing around sticking my arms in to

I can't even tell you how it feels to look at these pictures. I'm sooooo motivated to keep on going

Tenn
  • Amazing!!!
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome, you completely rock! I hope I can be like that one day, you are my idol!
  • Holy Cow....You look great Tenn. Thanks for posting your pictures....I want that to be me in 6 months or less.
  • WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when you first started, and you thought the number you had to loose was very daunting! Well, you have done amazing!! Im so proud of you!! I LOVE those pictures too!!!! 1/2 of your face is gone too Tenn!! Just amazing girly, keep it up!
  • I just love the one with the arms in your shorts. Just wait until you can get your entire body into one side.

This is great motivation.
  • That's great. Can't wait to do that with my favorite pair of shorts. Keep up the good work. Fantastic.
  • that is a fantastic picture!!!
    I have so much to lose that it seems like I'm just fooling myself...GOOD JOB and thanks for sharing with us!
    YOU GO GIRL!!
  • Wow!!! Fantastic! You must be so excited!! Keep it up!
  • You have done wonderful... Keep up the good work..
    Love the pictures... Thanks for sharing
    Candy
  • Quote:
    I have so much to lose that it seems like I'm just fooling myself
    That's exactly how I felt when I started in October Tammy, in fact, I weighed a few pounds more than you do now. You'll be able to post a similar picture a few months from now. It's totally doable, I promise

Tenn
  • Tenn - It's 9 am and I just logged on to check the posts.
    WOW! you have just given me the inspiration to make it through the day and heck the next few weeks too!
    How exciting for you! You look maavalous daling! IT's also great to put faces with all the names here. I must figure out how to do that.
    Keep up the good work. I'm so glas you shared that with us.
    take care
    maggie
  • Tenn! Wow! Sooooo impressive! Congrats - you are doing great!

Kel
  • Your smile tells the story. Congratulations
  • I can't see the pictures -- I get little boxes with X in them
  • Holy Toledo! You have done awesome! Ok, i'm even more motivated now...