cheeseburger, some mac. nuts, 1 cf dt. pepsi @ work
L: cheeseburger, Atkins granola bar
D: Hot Dog, lc brocolli slaw,
M&Gmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #17  
Nece

S/C/G: 195/195/160

Height: 5'2

Hi is it to late to join this challenge. I hope not. I would like to lose 10 pounds for mother's day. I would go to the gym more and drink way more water. Good luck to all.

Last edited by Nydia Rivera; 04-19-2006 at 04:04 PM.
Nydia Rivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:05 PM   #18  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

it's never to late!! Welcome aboard!!
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:30 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

Hello, everyone. I am still here.. I have been busy and hadn't had time to get on much. I have been on Induction since Monday, i'm doing good,except i need to add more water and exersize.When does everyone weigh in ? Is there a set day of the week you add what you lost.... or just whenever?. ..
I need to get one of those ticker things...is that what they are called?.....
How should i start my weight in my profile at my heavyest or what i weight now? My heavyest weight was 190 lbs.... now 156....goal 135... Or should i put.... 156/156/135...What would you put?.. ...I have been yo-yoing for years.. ... ...
Candy
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:10 AM   #20  
Nece

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/

When you're done copy and paste it to your signature which you can find it when you go to private messages on the left hand side.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:18 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

Personally I would put my highest weight ever. You worked to get it off, so give yourself the credit.
I change my ticker when I see a loss. And I weigh every day most of the time. Water fluctuations plauge so many of us. But I feel a low number is a truly low number minus water weight.
I encourage you to get that exercise and water in. The quicker you will see the results.

Yesterday was one of those days. My husband cut back to roughly 40 carbs yesterday, and will be tapering off some more over the next few days until we get down to 20. He has been a type 2diabetic for 11 years now and his blood sugar was going crazy yesterday. He was having severe sugar withdrawls. I am hoping today he feels better. A couple of years ago he got under 225 and was able to make it without meds, but he is back to 248 and is in need of them 2 or 3 times a day. I would like to see him get to 210 and hopefully kick those meds again permanantly. his blood pressure has been up too and while he has meds he hates them. Hoping with a few pounds gone he can quit taking those as well.
Anyway, I had an egg with a little cheese in it for breakfast.
Lunch will be a chicken breast with a small salad
snack some walnuts
supper small steak and cauliflower

I started an exercise dvd this morning and did bout 15 minutes of it and the power flickered and locked it up. So left it for dh to look at and will go and get a walk in between rainstorms.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:23 AM   #22  
Mom21

i hope i can join too!!! i'm still trying to figure out this whole forum thing but i'd love to join the challenge!!! let's see if i only have 3 weeks..i'd love to lose 10 more pounds by mother's day!!!! so i'm in!!!
my plan.... more exercise...more water.... NO NEGATIVITY! no easter candy that may still be lurking about! (stinking bunnies making new chocolate bunnies as we speak!)

so hopefully, i can still join this challenge!!!! GO MOMS!!!!!!!

Lucy
Mom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:40 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Mom21. You know how those bunnies multiply.... You can do it. Do't eat them, rabbit is not on the induction list anyway.
I had an egg for breakfast. Debating just doing eggs today. Think I'll change my lunch to eggs and then see how I feel come supper time.
Tommorrow I am having lunch with a freind. Debating my options that serve eggs all day. Would maybe try a 2 or 3 day egg fast. Just wanta see this weight moving again.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:01 PM   #24  

I couldn't figure out the ticker thing... ... ... But i did get an avatar and the start/current/goal thing to work.. ...Yaah!!!... Nydia, Thanks for trying to help. I guess i will try again later to get it.

Ciarra... I did do this all myself didn't i. Thanks for reminding me. Now i feel more proud of myself.. .....Nobody else could have done this for me...
....there nothing better than feeling more inspired and motivated... for everybody
Candy
Old 04-20-2006, 03:42 PM   #25  

sausage, eggs
2 hot dogs, lc slaw
Cheeseburgers, salad
Old 04-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #26  
Nece

Slice of cheese
2 sausages
Cheeseburger
salad
Old 04-21-2006, 12:42 PM   #27  
Mom21

Hello ladies!!! I found the most delicous snack for only 2 points each! It is called Mrs. Freshley's Snack Away i found them at wal-mart. they are JUST like twinkies but filled with yogurt!!! they also have yogurt filled oatmeal cookies..etc.... soooooo yummy!! i've found they sure take the place of anything fattening i might want to stick in my mouth!!
so far today i've got in 90 oz of water and have packed a sandwhich for lunch. so far so good! i'm hoping i meet my goal!!!!
good luck ladies!!!!!
Lucy
Mom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:46 PM   #28  

Hello all, hope Everyone's day is going good..... I'm going to try to get some walking in before the storms gets here. I'm not sure if i've lost any yet or not. One day they said i lost 2 lbs....then next they say i didn't... ...I hate my scales...I'm telling hubby this evening were going to buy me some new one's. If he can get new tools... I can get scales ..
I hope my ticker thing works this time..Still.. ....Done the preview first.. ..... It worked.

Pork rinds
1/2 celery stick w/cheese
Chunk chicken w/mayo & cheese on lettus wrap
Cheeseburger

Candy
Old 04-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #29  

B: nothing...bad, bad I know. But I was in a hurry and didn't even think about food.
L: salad and pizza toppings from Pizza Hut.
D: Steak, salad, greenbeans.

water: working on 3 liters
Old 04-21-2006, 04:18 PM   #30  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

mom21: what are points??

Candy: welcome aboard!! We don't have a mandatory weigh in or anything, everyone sets their own goals and they weigh in or measure when they feel like it, we always weigh on the last day and let everyone know our results (which are almost always good!!). Then some of us post our plans for eating during the day because it helps us to stay focused. Just post whatever your comfy with and have fun

I've already eaten too much

b: 2 pieces of ham, cheese, a "1 carb" chocolate bar that was probably 30 and tasted crappy
l: about 2 cups of cottage cheese
s: ribs

I can't wait until these darn diet raspberry cream dr.peppers are gone, I'm never buying another one, they are truly addicting and the aspartame makes me feel like I'm dying.
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote