i screwed up

• I cant believe it
    I cant believe I did it.
    I had put in candy in nearly 2000 eggs
    and only had one kiss and didn't like it
    Today A friend and her mother gave me flowers and a bag of candy for Easter,
    I didn't have to eat the candy, I said only one, and then I noticed that there were different types, had to have one of each
    But I only had half of each just to taste I had 5 pieces, 3 of those were only small bites
    nevertheless
    I cant believe I didn't stop, it wasn't even that good and now I am sick from all this and nauseous too.
    how can I ever lose weight if i do stupid things like this
    I am so mad at my self
    but i am touched my friend thought of me
    sandi
  • Hi Sandi,

We all have our days...and weaknesses. At least you stopped at five and didn't continue!

I had a bite size twix yesterday...chocolate is hard to resist sometimes. Just learn from it and move on...You can do this!!! From your ticker you have lost 21 lbs, that's excellent: obviously what you are doing is working for you. Dont be so hard on yourself.
  • Sandi, today is just one day. We all screw up at times. You have been doing well. Just remind yourself of how far you have came and be proud. Tomorrow is a brand new day, just get back on schedule tomorrow. BTW, I did the same thing with some home-made fudge that my MIL sent over at Christmas time. I didn't let it stop my efforts after the intial weak moment.Good Luck
  • Just remember to get right back on track. And don't beat yourself up about it. Yup, it happens. It'll probably happen again. Just congratulate yourself that you didn't eat ALL of it (Truthfully, I've no willpower and so I would have). So...WTG on the willpower!!
  • thank you for all your support, I think I would have eaten them if I enjoyed them. i was doing so good and one cheat leads to 5 more But today Im doing it again and that candy I closed up and gave it to the lady next door, she loves choc. So she can enjoy it. ill have the flowers to enjoy. But I guess if I ever get to goal, its osmething Ill always face, Just gotta jump back on the band wagon
    sandi