Old 03-18-2007, 10:39 PM   #16  
Baby Steps

Robin, I have to tell you, this SO brought things "up in my face" about reality checks! I can talk all I want about losing weight, getting back into my jeans, feeling healthy, blah, blah blah..but it's just talk. Now I've got to DO something about it. I've got to QUIT complaining (talking) and do some action (walk the walk). I'm there with you Robin!!
LET'S DO THIS!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:05 AM   #17  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Ok, Im with you!!

Something I noticed this morning after my shower.......my ankles are swollen and fat I KNOW that is NOT a good sign!

How can it be when you get on the scale and it reads 268! Im just so discouraged about this. I was under 200lbs....and now Im creeping my way back up to 300. This just isnt healthy!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:24 AM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Robyn

I know exactly how you feel. I was over 300 lbs, lost 150 lbs, and kept it off for over 10+ years ( I think 13 ).. anyway I swore I would never ever go over 200 lbs again, I sooner myself. Well, last year my highest weight was 262 what really bothers me is I kept it off for that long and then poooof ??? why did I let myself go ?? what happened ??? (well I know what happened really but still). I guess I just wanted to tell you that your not alone in your struggles. Your post really touched my heart.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:53 AM   #19  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Thanks so much Leenie
Its just so hard some days, and before you know it you've put on 20lbs without even trying. You certainly have to try to get 20lbs OFF.

Im in that "zone" right now, and Im doing well. Im hoping I stay there so I can get this off.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I know, and thats why we have to stick together and support each other, no matter what plan we are following. We're all rowing the same boat.

I'm glad your feeling good about it this time, and if anyone can do it, I know its you.

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #21  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Yess some days it is VERY hard. This will be the third time losing this weight for me twice before I've lost a good amount of weight and was doing realy well both times, then something bad happens in my life and next thing I know I'm back up worse than before. Every time there is a bump in the road I give up on myself. I realy need to learn take care of the things I can control (me ,my weight, etc..) and stop letting things I can't control take over my life. I'm so glad I found this site so I know I'm not the only one struggeling.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote