Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday Chat - July 21st

I almost typed in December ????????????? Don't ask

Good Morning Chicklets

How's it hangin ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:33 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Well, a cold December day right now would be a nice break from this heat!!!

Where is everyone else I wonder?!?!?!

Well, informed DH that I wanted to go on STRICT induction so I'm going to need his help. He said he's not sure he can do that again, but would try (as in, join me on induction ). I jumped rope last night and won't do that again until it cools off. Enjoyed (Believe me. It was a shock to ME too!!) doing it though. Well, mainly cuz I had the girls jumping with me and it was a hoot (if you saw the way I jump rope you'd fall down laughing!). Today TOM has "blessed" me with cramps so I'm thinking exercise is out as I don't feel like moving at all. GRRR. Oh!! I managed to get tea & water down yesterday so I think I got my water intake!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:33 PM   #3  
Movin' and Losin'

Leenie: Just six months off...

Brenda: Good luck with induction. I know when I re-did induction it really helped to curb my cravings and help me refocus. Hmm... maybe I should do it again, too. Jumping rope sounds like a fun way to burn some calories.

It's good to be back fully OP. It seems like if I go off plan, especially for an extended period, I have to gradually get back OP -- making small changes each day until I am fully back OP. Anyone else have to do that?

I think I am going line dancing with some friends tonight. It should be humorous, at least. I didn't even know bars still had line dancing. Anyway, it will be good for the entertainment value and burning some calories, I guess...

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

Jina: I was always afraid to do things slowly. Figured if I didn't do it all at once I'd continue to screw up (lack of willpower). But sounds like you're doing great. And line dancing always did sound like fun!!

I went and bought some pistacchios. I know, not induction friendly...but I remember it was something I used to snack on and was still losing weight while doing it. And it's better than the chocolate and junk I'm craving (due to TOM I'm sure!!). Going to be interesting on Saturday (WI day). Might skip it due to TOM (bloating, etc). We'll see how adventurous I am. I need to start measuring myself again also!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote