Old 05-31-2005, 12:54 PM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Tuesday Chat 5/31

Well, don't blink or May will be gone!! It's back to the program and onto another week. Well, I managed to stay OP yesterday so I'm counting that a good thing Stayed off the scale as TOM has appeared and I doubt the scale's going down yet anyway. Didn't manage to get much exercise in unless you count the croquet games we played?
Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 02:34 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Its time for a break....so I thought Id pop on here.

Ive been cleaning all morning....you know how the house gets when your not home and your loving dh doesnt do house work????????????? So...laundry is almost all caught up, sheets changed, rugs vacuumed, floors washed and bathroom scrubbed! Good thing he's cute

Stepson is still home...he hasnt a clue for how long, he can have no more than 3 months leave. Works for us!

Im not op...not making good choices. But I will .....soon.

Thats it for around here, Im off to find another cup of coffee, and maybe sweep off the back deck
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:50 PM   #3  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls,
Another yucky day here, Coffee with the girls this morning and then went to the mall to make a return to Gap kids, they had a great sale last week but picked up husky instead of regular.

Out to dinner tonight at one of my favorite resturaunts. my pants are in the dryer with the dryel! I thought I would be into spring cloths but not true.
I plan to join the June exercise log to keep me modivated...
have a good evening..
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote