Old 05-06-2005, 05:29 PM   #1  

Default Hey everyone :)

Hey everyone,

I haven't been posting in this forum since last year, so I decided to come by and see how everyone was doing.

I decided to scrap the whole atkins thing, because it just wasn't the right diet for me.

I have been working hard at the gym, and following a strict lowfat/high protein diet.

I have gone from 310->235 hoping for around 200 by mid-summer.

How are you all doing?

Here is my progress pic:
frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 05:34 PM   #2  
Baby Steps

Hi there and MAJOR wow!!! You did awesome on your low fat/high protein diet!! Keep up the great work and
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 07:31 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your success WHOOOOHOOOO !! you look wonderful
Just cause your not on LC doesn't mean you can't post here, there's a few of us who are not following atking but continue to support each other in what ever we are doing

GOOD TO SEE YOU
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 06:19 PM   #4  

Thanks everyone
I Have been posting on bodybuilding.com now seems like more of my place

But I will definatly continue to be active on this forum as well! Try to give tips to people etc

thanks again
Old 05-07-2005, 09:43 PM   #5  
on my way down again

Thumbs up

Hey Frodo! I've thought about you throughout this year and often wondered how you've been. I see fine now! :clap: My husband says to you too. We're so happy you have found what works so fine for you. Keep up the good work, and it's good to hear you'll be around here as well . We'd love to hear more about what you're doing. Sonny, (formerly Barbie101)
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 07:49 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnet
Hey Frodo! I've thought about you throughout this year and often wondered how you've been. I see fine now! :clap: My husband says to you too. We're so happy you have found what works so fine for you. Keep up the good work, and it's good to hear you'll be around here as well . We'd love to hear more about what you're doing. Sonny, (formerly Barbie101)
Hey!

Thought about me? lol wow that is cool

Thanks to you and your husband If he is trying to lose weight, and looking for a good program I could tell him what is working for me, but I don't think what I am doing would work that great for females, unless they are looking to build a ton of muscle as well.
Nice to see you guys are all still posting/losing weight! It's such a great feeling.
Frodo(formerly frodo )
Old 05-10-2005, 01:20 PM   #7  
Movin' and Losin'

Way to go, Frodo! You are looking great!!! Glad to see you back. Keep up the great work, and hope to see you around more often!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote