3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Weekend Chat, April 9th and 10th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/56118-weekend-chat-april-9th-10th.html)

Leenie 04-09-2005 08:38 AM

Weekend Chat, April 9th and 10th

Good Morning Chicklets,

Its a beautiful day today, sun is shining and the sky is brilliant blue.
Spring is surely here, flowers and trees are blooming... LOVE IT!!!!!

Whats everyone doing today?

lady_adnerb 04-09-2005 09:29 AM

Leenie: Enjoy your beautiful Spring day

Well, my parents are home from Vegas. The trip to get them was interesting. The trip back just as interesting. I never drive that way so it was new terratory. Need to get to the grocery store so I can make sure to be OP this weekend :lol: Cubboards are getting pretty slim. We've got plenty of lettuce though :lol:
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!

Sonnet 04-09-2005 12:17 PM

Hi All, Hope all is well today. Nothing new here. :flow2:

Brenda, Keep up the good work.
Hi Leenie, :wave:

It hailed and stormed yesterday with power surges; today is clear and sunny in N. California. :sunny:

RobinW 04-09-2005 05:00 PM

Afternoon Everyone :sunny:

What a beautiful day, dh and I have been busy all day. Finally picked out a bbq, came home and put it together this afternoon, and I have steaks marinating as I type. The neighbourhood has come alive, and there are kids everywhere!! :lol:

Have a great weekend

Leenie 04-09-2005 05:31 PM

Isn't it amazing how folks come alive in spring..... its GREAT!!!!

lady_adnerb 04-10-2005 10:01 AM

Hard to type today. I had a handnail that I clipped off and for some reason it's infected. My finger is a little swollen and SOOOO sore. So I bandaged it up (thick bandage) and now I can't use my finger for typing. lol. Walked yesterday with my sisters and mom. It was nice!!! I enjoyed it--should walk more often!!!

RobinW 04-10-2005 02:24 PM

:wave: been carpet cleaning.......and its not doing a very good job :( Lots of dirt in the water, but all the little spots are still there. I think I need a heavy duty cleaner solution!

Not op, but getting a lot of activity in.....Im going back to strict induction tomorrow morning...I was up most of the night last night with severe heartburn, and hot flashes. Its too bad I wait until that sh*t happens before I take proper action.

Well, back to my carpets! Have a great sunday afternoon!

marie. 04-10-2005 03:58 PM

eek- robin that carpet cleaning is killer- I have a bad kitty ( who now lives outside) who ruined my carpet....weird thing is, they say that cleaning the carpet makes it easier to get dirty...hmmm who knew?

Brenda- from fridays chat- yeah I am losing fat...and gaining muscle- this program is 12 weeks internsive training but DANG! I feel so good! it even allows a free day every week and Im even getting ( in week 4) to the point where I dont want the free day!

everyone have a great rest of the weekend! love to all

RobinW 04-10-2005 06:03 PM

Good Going Marie!!!

Well, its not the solution its the cleaner....I discovered after the 3rd run thru that it didnt have any rotating bristles!! If I had been smart I would have checked before I even agreed to borrow it. Oh well, live and learn.