Tuesday Chat 4/5

• Robin: In answer to your question from yesterday...no, I don't drink coffee. Only Dt Mt Dew or Dt Coke. Hoping that the deletion of the aspartame will help get rid of the headaches I was having (before I went back to Atkins). If coffee works for you I say go for it
    Well, a whole day of being OP. I tend to be able to do it during the week. It's the weekend that throws me off. But after looking at the scale yesterday I'm hoping THAT vision will keep me on the straight and narrow. That and exercise. I know I'll not lose anything w/starting exercising also....so decided to lay off the scale for a couple weeks. Back to the "how do I feel" method. haven't been on strict induction...but it's been better than what I HAVE been eating. And my count is below 20 Working on getting it a little lower so hopefully more weight will drop. But not rushing that. I need get back to the weight I WAS so I can at least FIT into the swimming suit I bought last year. But hey, I goofed and (hopefully) can get back on track!!
    Hope you all are doing great!
  • Good Morning!
    Brenda~ I used to get chest pains from drinking too much diet coke!! Im good for about 2 now, and then I start to get achey again. Weird eh? Good luck to you. Now I have a diet A&W root beer for a treat every now and then.

Im sitting here with my hair all piled ontop of my head, waiting for the colour to do its thing so I can rinse it out! Ive finally found a colour I like and matches my own almost perfect. Saves me $55 at the hairdressers!!! Only 7.99 and I had a $2 off coupon WoooHoooo Life is good!

Not much planned for today, dh had been sick the week I was away, and he still isnt 100% yet. So I think a trip over to bed bath and beyond for a new shower rack will be the extent of our day. OH!! I almost forgot, I bought a blueberry bush and a rhubarb plant yesterday!! Im so excited!! I just need the snow and ice to melt so I can get them in the ground!!

Anyway, have a great day everyone.
  • Hello Ladies
  • Robin: Have fun w/the shopping!!

Leenie:

Well, went and bought another 12 pack of DT Coke from Wal-Mart. Dang, why didn't I just go to a grocery store and buy a different type of diet soda (Dt Rite) to replace it with? ARGH!! On the upside...did exercise again today. WOOHOO!!
  • Hi gang........

Brenda: Do you have Waist Watchers soda in your area? We have it here and it is made with Splenda....maybe that would help. I think the Diet Rite is made with it too.

Leenie: Hey

Robin: Snow is almost gone in my area. Starting to see some things popping up in my perennial garden. Can't wait to get out there. I am going to make a raised bed in the smaller garden for my herbs this year. Have to start planning how I am going to lay it out. Oh I am SOOOOO glad the winter is gone!

Nothing too exciting going on in my world....struggling to get back OP. Today is good so far but I am dying for something chocolate. *sigh* Want it to warm up a bit more before I drag the bike out of the garage. A little too chilly still to be riding into the wind
    I could walk though couldn't I? I also bought a yoga tape but haven't had the time to do it! How crazy is that?

Work is still crazy so I don't get to get in here that often.....I hate seeing it so quiet around here. Brenda has hung in there though Good for you! Keeping the place going for us.

Well back to work.....
  • Hi everyone!!

It's been a busy day for me at work today!! So busy...ugh...

Diet Rite soda is so good, and yes I think it is made with Splenda. Diet coke makes my chest feel yucky too. Weird huh. Hmmm!! Maybe we've come up with something? I have been sticking to alot alot of water, water coming out of my nose. LOL.... And for a treat I will have a diet cherry vanilla dp. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. But not every day. Because I think it has a few carbs.

Anyways....I hope everyone is doing okay. Yesterday was an ok day for my daughter and I. I think she is going to be just fine, thank God. It's just taking alot of time for her to get used to this. Oh well.

I have been excercising alot. I went to pilates last week, and let me tell you doing pilates in your living room is completely different than doing it at a gym with an instructor shouting at you to hold your center and lift that leg higher. My abs and hips and every thing still hurts and that was last Thursday, lol. I am addicted though.

On a good note...guess whatttttttttttttttt? My brother, whom I have never met (long story) and his family (3 kids and wife) might be coming to visit us this weekend. I am sooo excited.