Old 03-23-2005, 09:04 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 3/23

Well, today is going to be an OP day (even if it kills me). I'm waiting til tomorrow or Friday to go shopping for clothes. And ever have one of those days....when you THOUGHT you had things figured out, were all content with life and doubts started creeping in and it rocks your world? Hate it when that happens!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:03 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Yup, Ive had those days....have a good day anyway Brenda

Im going to attempt steak and mushroom pies today. Ive found a few recipes that look interesting. Ive been craving these...actually steak and kidney, but dh doesnt like kidney, so I'll sub mushrooms. Just a small batch!

Not much else happening around here, dd just finished sending a letter to her stepbrother in Iraq. She isnt very close to him, but she certainly understands how dangerous it is for him over there. It always amazes me how much little kids really understand.

Have a great day everyone.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 01:45 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

Hugs !!

Good to see you all. Where is everyone lately ? who farted ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 02:03 PM   #4  
"Just call me Princess":)

Hey girls!
I have missed posting alot on here...sorry with this drama with the ex its been a hard week. One whole week. Wow. I made it through one week, here's to the rest of my life, lol. I have been so sad this week, but having to keep a happy face for our daughter, that is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I just know that she needs me, and that makes me wake up in the morning and go to work, and do things that need to be done. It just is very difficult for me to have to deal with all these things=and then he has the worse attitude ever known to man. It just is very difficult, but I have been praying alot, and just keeping my spirits high.

So if I am not too talkative then thats why.......................

Have a good day!
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 03:11 PM   #5  

Hello.....ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...just me flying by!

Have a quick sec to check in.

Brenda: What is the matter? Why are you doubting things today? Hope the rest of your day finds you more at peace.

RobinW: Steak and mushroom pies! BLECK! Ok, so I guess you must like that sort of thing Are you putting a dough on top? How will you make it?

Leenie: Not much new around here...AND IT WASN'T ME!

PRPrincessJ: Hang tight! You can do this. Stay as strong as you can and remember ....you don't have to be real chatty around here....we understand. We know you are here

Well off I go.............ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote