3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Weekend Chat - March 5th and 6th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/54391-weekend-chat-march-5th-6th.html)

Leenie 03-05-2005 06:47 AM

Weekend Chat - March 5th and 6th

Good Morning Everyone,

Its a beautiful day, bbl, gonna read up.

:)

lady_adnerb 03-05-2005 09:39 AM

Leenie: Hi there. Have a great weekend!

Jane: I think it was you who asked about the 2 week notice...The nice boss pretty much said I might as well not bother coming in. She knows the witch would make life h*ll. Or I would. lol.

Well, bowling went well. I didn't hit 100 on 2 out of the 3 games. But hey, it was better than usual when we played those people. So I was happy. 2 Smirnoff Ice and 2 shots sure helped. :lol: I bowl better when I drink. We're signed up to bowl next year also. Today we're going to take the girls to visit my dad. He got out of the hospital last night. So we're going there for a little while. Then coming home. DH needs to veg out today seeing how he has to work AGAIN tomorrow. Then today is the last weekend for we don't know how long that he'll have a weekend off. 3 months is what they're projecting. He'll have to use a vacation day if he wants a day off on the weekend! I'm off to finish breakfast (I need to figure out a good day to start back OP) and then get ready to go. The sooner we're out there the sooner we can get home and he can relax. have a great weekend everyone!!

RobinW 03-05-2005 10:29 AM

Good Morning!

Hi Ladies! :coffee:

Its been a busy week around here. For some reason Ive been baking up a storm. Made Dh oatmeal cookies, peanutbutter cookies, blueberry bran muffins, then tried a coconut biscotti recipe for me :D This weekend and the first couple days of next week, I'll make up some pasta sauce and casseroles for dh while Im gone (again)

We got a call from dh's son, he has been training in california, getting ready for deployment to iraq. Well, he left last night, a 21 hour flight, dh isnt doing very good. So hopefully I'll be able to keep him busy today, keep his brain busy. Now the countdown starts to his return. He should be home by thanksgiving (u.s.)

Im off to get caught up with you ladies and see whats been happening.

Have a great day! :sunny:

Theo'sgirl 03-05-2005 10:44 AM

Good Morning Chiquitas!!!

B- I love to bowl it so much fun!!! Great scores too! Have a great weekend!

Hi Leenie!!!!

Robin: my thoughts are with you all for your son we will see him back here soon. Here is to a speedy, safe return!!! :)

I am doing well, still reeling from the fact that I just realized Easter is this month not in April!!! We usually have ahuge BBQ & Easter egg hunt at our house, we have ALOT of work to do to get ready, so off to cleaning the yard I go!!!! I better get equator trek miles for that!!! hahahahahahaha

Have a great weekend! :) :)

Sonnet 03-05-2005 05:41 PM

Hi to all

Hi Leenie! :wave: Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hi Brenda, Sounds like you had so much fun bowling.

Hi Robin, I'll be thinking of you and your son.

Hi TG, You sent me running to the calendar this morning. :lol: I had no idea Easter is this month.

DH moved our treadmill to a better spot. :tread: My little sheepdog ran and jumped on it, so at least I know it's going to be put to use by someone. :lol:

We cleaned house like crazy this morning. Now I'm thinking I should do something else. :dunno: I'm enjoying just reading here on 3FC. :chin:

Leenie 03-06-2005 09:33 AM

G'mornin :)

Robin my prayers are with you all :grouphug:

Brenda, isn't it funny with a few drinks how everyone LOOKS like they are bowling better and they become cuter :s: jk LOLOLOL, glad you had fun, I need to start bowling again, or is that drinking LOLOL :lol3:

Sonny the thought of your dog on the treadmill cracks me up. Some day I'll get back on mine :rolleyes: .

TG YES, Easter is around the corner, I have a lot of people here as well and usually its nice enuf where everyone can play outside, I'm not to sure that this year will be like that since its early. My house is dirty.... CALGON TAKE ME AWAY !!! LOLOL I need to put a list together to get ready b/c I feel so disorganized. Watcha cookin ? This year I'm making chicken cordon blu, mashed taters and some veggies.

Okay off and running....

Have a good Sunday everyone.

RobinW 03-06-2005 12:36 PM

Good Afternoon

I slept in! :o and not because I had done anything exciting before I went to bed either!! Just tired I guess.

Went to the movies yesterday and we seen "Man of the House" with Tommy Lee Jones. Not bad at all. That was about it for yesterday, I did some more practise drawing and I'll do more today. Nothing else planned for the day. Coffee, and the sunday paper. Then I think it will be a relaxing afternoon.

Have a good day everyone

Leenie 03-06-2005 06:28 PM

Robin, I mentioned Lisa in my post but I meant you DUH!!! I'm praying for you and your family.

Sorry for the brain fart.

Sonnet 03-07-2005 12:25 AM

Hi All, I was OP on Sunday. shock! shock! no weigh in though. LOL Have a good day. ;)