Tuesday Chat 2/22

• Well, my intentions to get back to OP yesterday went out the window. Taco bell was offered and I wasn't strong enough to resist. But now DH has the flu so I'll manage to get back OP. I'm just hoping I don't get it!! Girl Scout cookies--how do I resist? Buy the ones I don't like
    Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm on my own at work today so of course I'll be popping online here a lot today
  • Brenda: That's the only way I'd be able to resist cookies! Good plan.

Well, this weekend was fun, but a little off plan. A group of girls went to the state fair this weekend, and I indulged a little -- half of a funnel cake and bites of everyone elses' food -- fried potatoes, fried cheese, fried Reese's Peanut Butter cups, elephant ear, ice cream, etc. But, I had planned on it. How can a person stay OP at a fair, anyway?!?

Exercising is still going great. I still love the gym and have been going five or six days/week. I met with a trainer, and she gave me a plan with weights, so I have been doing strength training three days/week. I really needed to do that. It's been a goal of mine for over a year, and I finally am starting to do it.

My weight is up right now, but that lovely TOM is on the way, so I'm not really discouraged at all.

We lost our fifth softball game on Friday. We really, really suck. I don't know if we can manage to win one game this year or not. I love playing, but it sucks to lose every game.

Well, I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Take care,
    Jina
  • Jina: Sorry to hear you lost. Hope you win one soon Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Don't worry about the food ya ate. You're doing great on the exercising. I was hoping to start again this week..but TOM is making me VERY sick and I'm actually counting the hours til I can go home and lay down this is the worst so far. Re-thinking the pill issue. GRR

Where has everyone been lately?? It's been so quiet here. And here I was showing off my ring....did I scare everyone away cuz of my happiness with it? sorry!! I'll try to contain myself from now on!! Come back!!
  • Hey girlies...

Sorry its been all morning without a posting from me!! Did ya miss me? LOL. I was in a meeting with the regional manager all morning, hmmm! Grrr....It actually was NOT bad at all, but I was getting sick to my stomach thinking about it. I am feeling a bit better, but not really too much. I feel esp bad at night with the coughing, no hacking my brain out, and my voice fading in and out throughout the day. Ugggh. I am going to schedule something for a late afternoon, and see if the doc can get me better. It's this AZ weather, it goes from a lil cold, to alot colder, to raining, to HOT and back again. Oh well. I will survive I hope.

Anyways...I got a call from our local radio station-they are looking for a morning show personality-and I sent in my resume-without having any radio experience, well apparently my bubbly email must have sold them because they are considering me for the position, well one of the slots. Yes. ONE of the slots. How cool is that.

Anyways my manager just called on me...so I will be back....ladies have a good one!@
  • Good Afternoon
    Brenda~ Where have we been? Well, me......I havent been behaving!! I tend to not post much when Im not eating properly. Doing better though.

PRP~ good luck with the new prospect

Jina~ good for you!! I wish I could get into the exercise thing. I walk and I have a few tapes. Your doing great!!

Just finished chatting with an old girlfriend. Its been since long before christmas that I talked to her, and it was nice to get caught up. Kids are good, husband is still an a$$....not much has changed Id love to get her here for a visit, and let her let loose a bit.

Not much else happening....I got attacked by a box of hoho's last night, and paid for it dearly by not getting to sleep until 430 this morning!! I need to make a brain sticky that reminds me, when I eat that crap I cant sleep, and my heart races for hours after eating it. When they come up with brain post-its they will make a fortune!! So, Im doing better today. So far so good. Its the evenings that get me everytime!! So.......I have a busy evening planned. Phone calls and some sewing! I should be good til bedtime!

Have to get some laundry done too, I should be going up north later this week!! Im looking forward to it! Thats about it around here. Have a great day.
  • Robin you are cracking me up over here about the box of ho-ho's. OMG. I am laughing so hard.
  • Well they were on sale!!!!!! They followed me out of the walmart, had cute bunny pictures on the box....I was sooooooooooo fooled!

how it happened!!!