Wednesday Chat 2/9

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • All, Thanks for the nice thoughts and kind words. They're received. And Marie, That's so kind of you to offer to talk. I had read your intro/profile a while back and know your loss you speak of. My heart is with you.

Brenda, They sure put you through a lot of tests!

Marie, Good luck on your research. LOL @ letting your DH look at them on the internet. I always had friends who wanted mine; Like Brenda, I was born with them, and since my name is Barbara, my best friend??? called me Boob-bra. She was insanley jeleous, I'd say. lol I would have gladly given them away. I hope to get a lift one of these days. That sounds like a good reward when I lose all this weight. Maybe if I let DH in on the research...
  • Jane~ thats right, I have no intention of wearing it very long. Once we are done, comfy mickey mouse goes back on !! sexy eh?

Brenda~ No, I havent ever had one, and since its coming up on my 40th birthday I should think about it. I can only imagine .....especially if Im carrying any water. Man give me drugs!! I can give birth drug free, but there is no way they will be able to flatten me out like that without something!

Marie~ I think you have found some awesome inspiration!! Perky boobs!! WTG on tossing those skittles btw!!
  • Quote: MORTI!!!!!!! Where have you been girlie? Nice to see you.

Hmm, where to start. Remember I fractured my ankle and that took a while to heal, then I had my "Pups of Love" done, that kept me down and rather sore for about 6 weeks. I couldn't do pilates or treadmill while healing, so I kinda fell off plan and now I have to get back on it but I'm looking at South Beach as apposed to Atkins. We'll see, I just have to get back on plan cause my butt is getting big!

Best news, my grand daughter was born Dec. 10 and I got to be in the operating room for the C-section. I wish they weren't so far away, but they came down and spent last weekend with me.

I see that there been a couple little suprises here also. Congratulations new mommies!