3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Tuesday 2/8/05 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/53180-tuesday-2-8-05-a.html)

fullfig 02-08-2005 06:46 AM

Tuesday 2/8/05

good afternoon, ladies. hope you are all having a great day. no work out today, as i'm feeling worse today than yesterday. hope your day is enjoyable wherever you are!

Leenie 02-08-2005 07:19 AM

Good Morning and Afternoon ;)

Feel better Full :grouphug:

I went to my dr. yesterday and got antibiotics for my sinus infection. I have a sore throat and cough too, ick. Soooooooo I'm home today as well.

Hope you all are feeling up to snuff !!!

Whats shakin?

lady_adnerb 02-08-2005 08:08 AM

Fullfig: Hope you feel better soon!! Take it easy til you recuperate!

Leenie: Sounds like what I went through. Now I'm down to the stuffy head, stuffy/runny nose and headache. I didn't figure a doc would give me anything w/the flu going around. Oh...did I mention I'm VERY tired??

Jane: The scale said I was down 2 pounds on WI day...but then Sunday it was back up a pound. Today is the same. But right now I'm not worried about it. Trying to get rid of whatever's affecting my head. I THINK it's sinuses...but I could be wrong. After all,,PHD doesn't fit behind my name :lol:

I could use a nap. I thought I slept good last night. But maybe it's whatever's wrong w/my head affecting me. Would love to stay home again. But I had off yesterday and I'll have off tomorrow. So paycheck won't be very big. Don't have a big day today so it won't be too taxing on my little wee bit of energy. I'll get my work done and come home to nap. lol

Theo'sgirl 02-08-2005 10:27 AM

Good morning ladies,

I am doing great, back to eatign good and i was on my way to go to the gym tonight until they told us we have mandatory overtime!!! Dang it! Oh well what are you gonna do?? My eating is back to good and that make me feel good.

B, Leenie & Fullfig hope you all feel better soon!! :) I just got over that cruddy cold and I feel better now so there is hope for you all!!!!!

Sugar Cube 02-08-2005 10:39 AM

LEENIE - Take all your meds, drink lots of water, get better soon.

So many around me are getting sick, I guess everyone was really careful about the flu when the vaccines ran out and now they are not so careful.

I am back at the gym, though I am mad about more snow, 6-12 inches on Thursday. I will try to do my workouts at home since I have to drive to the gym.

Food is going well, lots of good grilled leftover SuperBowl ribs, chicken and sausage. That is my key to success. Ziplock bags full of meat in the fridge. :lol:

RobinW 02-08-2005 11:16 AM

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is feeling better soon! I still have that "tired" feeling left over from my bug. But it usually only affects me in the evenings now if I over do it. Take care of yourselves!!

TG~ just being told I had madatory overtime, would get my back up !! :lol: I dont work well with others! :D WTG on getting your eating back :)

Its raining off and on here :rain: Dh is off today, so Im not sure what we are going to do. I suspect it will be starbucks (of course) first, then off to the big mall to get a walk in. Other than that, Im not sure...its kind of dreary today. Maybe a nap? ;) :devil:

Went out last night and bought some more measuring cups (exciting eh?) and thats about all the excitment in my little corner of the world. Just the way I like it!! :twirly: :spin:

Have a great day everyone

Robin :wave:

Theo'sgirl 02-08-2005 01:27 PM

Robin- you can believe it got my back up too!! ahahaha:)

marie. 02-08-2005 01:46 PM

Hey Chickies!

Tina- Yuck....I'm sorry you're still not well....get better- that ball gown won't wear itself ya know! :lol:

Leenie-Sinus infection....those are killer...hopefully those meds will knock it out quick

Brenda-My gosh girl- you're gonna have to come out here to Cali to visit! Looks like you need a good does of sunshine!

Tg- mandatory overtime?...can they do that? get up on a table like norma ray!

Sugae cube...isnt it strange...Growing up my Moms was always on a diet...didnt think we'd ever hear the word "diet" and "big bags of meat" put together huh....

Robin- Get out! I just bought measuring spoons and thought I was hot sh*t....Dale just looks at me like Im a loon....apparently he doesnt understand the concept...lol!

Well, went to go pick up a ring from the appraisers yesterday so we went a little farther to solvang, a little dutch town down this way...ate at olive garden which wasnt great, but got up this morning and walked so Im back on track....short week and another 3 day weekend so it's all just pluggin along...hope you all have a great day!

jane8760 02-08-2005 02:22 PM

Hi all.......I have a few minutes so thought I would stop by.

Doing ok in the eating department the last couple days....I WILL FIT BETTER INTO MY JEANS BY THIS WEEKEND! She says, clicking her heals together!

Marie and Robin: I get pretty excited about kitchen utensils too :lol: My dh also thinks I'm a loon.

Sugar: You heard we are going to get 6-12 on Thursday!!!!!!!!:faint: I haven't been paying attention lately. Did you watch any of the parade today?

TG: Sorry about the overtime...that sucks.

Brenda: Thanks for the update....2 pounds is great! And don't worry about the 1 up on Sunday...we fluctuate a lot you know! Hope you feel better soon.

Well off and running again..........:wave:

lady_adnerb 02-08-2005 02:35 PM

TG: Can they make you do overtime w/out notice? I thought they had to give at least 2 day notice?

Liza: Sometimes I think it's the actual shot that spreads the virus. :lol: Sorry to hear about the more snow....Spring is coming soon (we can hope, right?)!!

Robin: Measuring cups! Oh I'd LOVE to get my hands on new ones of those. I just never remember to put them on my shopping list. Mine are mismatched and wouldn't you know, the one I use ALL the time is the one missing? Try to enjoy your rainy day!

Marie: Oh I'd LOVE to be somewhere that's nice and warm!! We're sunny here..but it's cold. I think our temps went from the 50's last week (heat wave for us this time of year) back to mid-20's. But I'd love to go outside, lay in the sun and know I won't be frozen in an hour! I remember when I was young....I'd go outside in the Spring of Fall, lay a blanket on the ground (must have been fall. cuz I didn't get wet. lol) and take naps. It was SOO peaceful! Congrats on getting back on program.

Jane: Congrats on your eating. I can't wait to hear you hollering that the jeans fit :) I knew you could do it. You just got side-tracked a little. Keep up the great work!!

Just wanted to catch up with you all. I'm going to take a nap. Had to force myself to eat a little something for lunch. I'll probably have a couple meatballs and a small salad for supper. If nothing else, this is going to cut my calorie count down BIG time...so should be interesting what the scale says at the end of this week. lol

Theo'sgirl 02-08-2005 03:26 PM

I don't even get paid overtime cause I am part-time!! AAHHHH

Marie, I am gonna go and start writing messages on the tiolet paper like Norman Rae!!! ahahahahaha

1 more hour to go!

RobinW 02-08-2005 03:35 PM

Well I needed a 1/4 measuring cup....and when I want one of the others its always dirty or wet in the dish drain....men, they just dont get it :rolleyes:

lady_adnerb 02-08-2005 04:17 PM

TG: Manadatory overtime for part-timers? That doesn't sound legal at all!!

Robin: Why is it always the ones we need that are dirty or missing? And why don't men have that problem? :lol:

RobinW 02-08-2005 06:48 PM

they dont have that problem because we take too good care of them! I think I need a wife like me! :cloud9: Wouldnt that be wonderful??? But then again, I have delegation issues, and would end up doing everything myself anyway!! :rofl:

lady_adnerb 02-08-2005 09:40 PM

OH boy...I think I'm doing something wrong. Or should I say right? I don't do dishes. :lol: Why you ask? Because I told DH that I wouldn't do dishes unless he got me a dishwasher. That was 3 years ago :lol: I only wash dishes when we need forks or a bowl or something. Then I only wash what we need. I know, nasty. But you'd think he'd give in by now!!!