3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Carb Counters

Old 02-08-2005, 11:07 PM   #16
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

you'd think.....but good going, I might try that one!
Old 02-09-2005, 10:07 AM   #17

ROBIN - good measuring cups are very exciting, just having two sets makes me happy as I am more likely to be able to find a clean one. Enjoy what you do. BTW - it is a fact, men don't measure.

I did jump on the scale this am, curious about my progress and I am back to 191, down four from the beginning of the Valentine's Day challange, not expecting to hit 185, but would love to get below the 190 mark again.

JANE - I was in work all day yesterday so I missed the parade though I saw lots of people heading into town on the subway. I am glad they had good weather and the rolling rally just seemed to make more sense. Our forecast has upped the snow amount to 8-12. If it is snowing tomorrow, I am staying home to workout, I really like my Prevention Walking to Thin DVD, but I would have loved to continue to build up my momentum to go to the gym.

Food was curious yesterday. I am focusing on eating when hungry and not by the clock. I did eat more during the day than I had been and when evening came, I just wasn't hungry, I had some cheese and a LC ice cream treat and was done. I am keeping my carbs below 40 and seem to be back on losing. Not so much the scale as the way the clothes feel. We shall see. Now to keep on track through the weekend.

Restart 3/10
Sugar Cube is offline   Reply With Quote