Old 02-04-2005, 06:46 AM   #1  
thin within

Default Finally Friday

Afternoon all! Well, I've really been working on exercising this week. I actually worked out 4 days at the gym. It's been so busy around here lately that I've not been on very much. Hope y'all will all be enjoying a great weekend!
fullfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 08:03 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Fullfig: Congrats on getting the exercise in! Keep up the great work!!

Well, another day of being OP. Not counting the grape nuts of course. But of course, I still consider it OP even if it's a "bit" higher in carbs than usual. Still haven't stepped on the scale. So maybe I've got this WOE down better!! WOOHOO!!! Of course, my plan to get off the soda went down the tubes. Maybe I should switch to non-caffeine stuff. Stuff that doesn't have aspartame in it.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 08:59 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Fullfig~ good going on the exercise!!

Brenda~ Keep it up, your doing great!! Grapenuts.....hmm, I had oatmeal, just because I wanted that creamy flavour, but I poured some of my chocolate protein shake into it Very tastey!! and good for me too!

Ok, I got on the scale this morning, because I wanted to make sure what I have been doing all week has been good! So since monday morning weigh-in Ive lost another 2 lbs, and I still have 3 full days to go before my next official weigh-in! Im happy with this The changes I made obviously seem to be working. I successfully went out to dinner on Monday night, didnt over indulge but enjoyed myself, cut out my sweeteners, and added weight training. Yes, Im happy with this!

Im on my own today, dh had to go into work, so I think I'll get rid of some of the greys that have been growing a bit wild lately, do upper body work out, go for a walk, and then see what I might do for the afternoon.

The sun is suppose to show up today hopefully!! Have a great day everyone.
Robin
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:01 AM   #4  

Good morning all! I've been OP all week, and have met my running goals. I only have 30 minutes workout time during the weekdays because I need to be at work so early, so I've been working on speed. I'm getting closer to the 3mile mark in 30 minutes. This a.m. was 2.84mi in 30min. I'll get there!

Brenda, you have done such a good job this week! You should be really proud of yourself. Isn't is amazing how much better we feel about ourselves when we make healthy choices? When is your weigh in day?

Hope everyone has a great OP weekend!
LOVE2C135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:19 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning Chiquitas!

I woke up this am feeling alot better...so going to work on getting my eating back in check. Figuring this cough should be pretty much gone by Monday, so i will start back to the gym next week (just to insure I am all better) I figure that will give me a couple days to have this eating back up to snuff. Journaling I started has been working good, getting alot of feelings and things that are bugging me off my chest.

Good morning/ afternoon fullfig!!! Great job at the gym!

B-I am saying WIN on the grapenuts it could have been worse!!

Robin- GREAT job!!!! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!

LOve: Great job on the running, you are just about there!! Keep up the good work!

Have a great day!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:23 AM   #6  

Hi everyone......just stopping by really quick! Still awful busy at work...don't see much of an end in sight either

Haven't been behaving myself lately and the scale is showing it. I need to decide what I am going to do and JUST DO IT!

Brenda: GREAT JOB!

Fullfig: I wish I could catch your exercise bug

LOVE2C135:

RobinH: for Mondays weigh in!

Gotta zoooooooooommmmmmm............ bye
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:29 AM   #7  

Good Morning Ladies! Just jumping on real quick, so no time for personals! Everyone seems to be doing a great job! Keep up the great work ladies! I will be officially back OP on Feb 15. Our anniversary is the 12th then Valentine's day on the 14th, so I will start back on the 15th! Me and Emma-Grace are doing great. She is such a good baby! Everyone here is getting used to being a family and getting into a routine! We are heading to the beach tomorrow just to check on things down there. We will be going next weekend to spend our anniversary there! Also, they have opened a new Bass Pro Shops down there and we can't wait to get to it. That is one of mine and DH's favorite stores. Plus it's the anchor store of a huge mall, so I am planning on getting some shopping done! All of my pre-pregnancy clothes are too big, so I need to get some new clothes. Well, time to get a few things done around the house while Miss Emma-Grace is sleeping. I'll try to pop in and catch up with everyone this afternoon! I miss you ladies terribly! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 02:59 PM   #8  
Baby Steps

Robin: Congrats on the scale going down!! You'll have a great WI!! And congrats on the successful adventure eating out!

Keri: Before you know it, you'll be a speed demon! It's great that you've almost accomplished your goals! My official WI is tomorrow (Saturdays). Not sure why I picked that day...but it's always been a Saturday.

TG: Glad you're feeling better. Once you've kicked that cold you'll be back on track and marking hours in that gym!!

Jane: Hard to decide what to do about your eating when you've no time to think! Try not to put so much pressure on yourself and everything else will fall into place. Have a great weekend!!

Lisa: It must be nice to need new clothes because PRE-pregnancy clothes are too big. I don't hear that very often so WAY TO GO!!! Enjoy your weekend at the beach!!

Well, another day (so far) OP and I'm feeling better than I did yesterday. Whatever is wrong with me is just toying with me. It comes and goes---so I'm thinking it's sinus problems due to the funky weather. Today it's BEAUTIFUL outside. And I can't take advantage cuz I'm stuck in here doing bills. We got our tax refund back so it's paying a couple bills and re-adjusting the budget time. We might either be going fishing or shopping (for a bigger tv) tomorrow. I'm voting for the shopping I've got to admit..I'm actually afraid to step on the scale tomorrow. Afraid that it hasn't moved and it'll bum me out and possibly effect the good I've been doing for myself. Silly mind games, eh?
Old 02-04-2005, 03:29 PM   #9  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I know what you mean Brenda!! So if your not sure you've gone down, then stay off the scale. Or pee and poop as many times as you can before you get on it!!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #10  
Baby Steps

Ok...would you believe I HAVE been?? I think it was the 2nd bottle of Dt Mountain Dew I drank today. But I don't believe there's ANYTHING solid left in me. lol. I should have jumped on the scale then.