Gibson Daniel is here...and I need to get back with you ladies!

• Hi everyone!
    Our son was born last Thursday (and he's screaming to be fed right now downstairs so this will be VERY short). He was delivered via c-section and weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. He is PERFECT and beautiful!!!

But boy did I gain a tremendous amount of water weight in the last month. On the day of his birth I weighed 267 and now today a week later I am down to 240 but my shoes still do not fit!

Oh he is crying so hard right now so I will post more tomorrow. I am only making the stairs once a day to where the PC is - and it's usually to shower. Life is FUN with 3 kids!!!!

We are all loving it though!!!
  • OOHHH!!!! Another baby!!! Congratulations and he sounds SOOO perfect!!! Sorry to hear about the weight...but you'll be back on track in no time. Just worry about healing first and then the weight And of course...enjoy the wee one
  • Congratulations, Kim! I love his name. Enjoy this time!
  • Kim--Congratulations. I've just recently wandered back into the atkins neighborhood. Although I had been wondering what had happened to you, I had no idea that you were pregnant. Best wishes and enjoy!
  • Thanks for the well wishes.
    I will try to post a pic. here. Hope this works!

• Awwwwwww he is beautiful!!! Congratulations Kim! What an awesome way to start off the new year! Welcome to the world Gibson!
  • Oh Gosh! isnt he so perfect! what a cutie pie......a star is born for sure....
  • CONGRATS KIM!!!!! He is so cute!
  • Congratulations Kim...he is adorable....welcome back!
  • Welcome Back Kim !! and what a darling sweet baby boy, thanks so much for sharing his picture.

I'm glad to see you
  • Kim - He's beautiful! Welcome back! I've missed you!
  • aww! I have found this thread! What a beautiful baby Kim! I'm so happy for you, DH and your family. (aka barbie101, now Sonnet)
  • Well dang! I missed seeing the baby picture!! He is SO cute