Old 01-05-2005, 01:27 PM   #16  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

LOL Star! Busy does keep me from snacking that is for sure!

Well, I did my run today and it was effortless today! I struggled SO much on Monday with it and my asthma! I got in some lowerbody weights and abs too! It feels good to be back on track, but man I am still sore from monday!

i dont have a lot of time for personals right now.. but I will check in later!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:30 PM   #17  
Baby Steps

TG: OMG 9 pounds??? You're doing GREAT!! Keep it up!! I'm all a-envy!!!! :P

Karen: I wish I could keep as busy as you and still have the energy to work out! What's your secret?

Star: What's ziacom? Do you take it just for colds or for whenever you're starting to feel sick? I have a hard enough time pushing myself to move for exercise when I'm in the best of health I bought a pilates (wasn't windsor. Tried that and I didn't "get it". No problem doing it. Must have done it wrong) tape that has yoga in it. Ever tried yoga? If so, is it fun?

Jina: I'm like you, too cheap to pay for a membership. I had a months membership at the Curves here (I know some people don't like them. But heard this one was pretty good) and I've wasted it. I just can't get myself motivated to SOMEWHERE else to exercise. Hard enough getting myself to exercise here. Only thing I'd like to do is get some weight training in...and can't do that here. Have fun at the gym!!!

Randi:

Well, I think the pepto worked. She's no longer..um..."going" and seems to feel better. She's not hungry and THAT alone tells me she's not feeling well. I think it's the start of the flu (oh joy). Hopefully I'm wrong!! I've got all my Girl Scout stuff ready for the meeting today. I'm hoping to get rid of some of this weight soon. My rings are tight again I just have to remind myself to be patient. I took an hour nap and feel much better. I'm hoping to go and get in a quick workout (WATP) before the Girl Scout meeting. I can't believe I'm actually EXERCISING!!!! lol
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #18  
Mom, Queen of Everything

It's been a bit crazy at the old homestead, so I'm sneaking in at work (shame, shame, shame on me) while the kiddos are at lunch! Not enough time for indy hellos, but big hugs to everyone and kuddos to everyone who's doing so darn well during Induction Boot Camp. I'm awed and inspired!

Can't figure out how to access smilies from this computer so consider yourself slammed with a few "group hug" smilies, two "thumbs up" smilies and one "eyes wide open smilie. LOL

Later!
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:31 PM   #19  
Head Princess

Brenda - Zicam info can be found at www.zicam.com Yes, I've tried yoga and I love it for the relaxing and stretching. It make my whole body feel tingly when I'm done : Pilates can be a tricky thing. Classes are great if you can find them and private instruction is even better if you can afford it! But those things aside, just finding the right at home stuff is important. I can personally vouch for Winsor pilates and anything by Brooke Siler. Gaiam was ok but not great. And I have a deep and abiding hatred for Denise Austin since trying her 'pilates/power yoga' workouts.
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote