Old 12-16-2004, 10:48 AM   #1  

Default Hey all..

Good Morning...

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to you all. My name is Breana and Today I am starting atkins once again. I am the mother of a beautiful 11 week old boy and I love every stretch mark he gave me.
But as much as I love them, I'd like them to go away.. I did atkins successfully prior to becoming pregnant and now I'm weighing in at 225. I have no excuses for why I gained the weight, every gyro and piece of chocolate cake tasted delicious, but now I will push them aside. They didnt jump into my mouth, I chose to eat them. But I heard on the Dr. Phil show the other day that we have to be happy with ourselves in order to make the people around us happy. And isnt that true! I know I get kind of depressed as of late due to my weight so I decided to get moving and put away those fattening carbs.
Anyway.. all in all that is me.. I'm pretty fluent in the atkins way and I'm hoping I can have you all there to hold me accountable -you know make sure my breath doesnt smell like chocolate cake.

Have a great day
MrsDambrosio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 07:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Good Morning! And welcome! This is the best place to be to help. We have a daily chat, so be sure to check it out!

No more chocolate cake!!

LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 08:05 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Breana, and Welcome !!!!

Please come join in on the daily threads here, thats where everyone posts their daily activities and whatnots (its where we gab lol).

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 08:29 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Breana you are welcome here anytime, day or night. Just let us know when you need a motivational kick in the tushie or a clap on the back for a job well done (well, the clap we can figure out ourselves. We're pretty good about that ) Join us for the daily chat and you'll see we're one big happy supporting family
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote