Old 11-16-2004, 08:09 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday Chat - November 16th

Good Morning Everyone

How's everyone this fine day.

Last night I woke up about 2 hours after I went to sleep, I went down stairs to use the bathroom and I started to feel funny, I started to tingle and feel flush and sweaty, you know just like before your gonna pass out. Well I raced to the couch and layed down. Waited a few minutes got aback up and almost made it to the bathroom when I had to run back to the couch b/c I felt faint again OY VEY!!! I haven't felt that feeling in a LONG time. I did manage to go to the bathroom and make it back to bed. Wondering if my blood sugar was low. I just hate that feeling.

Today is good, so far

Today is a busy one here at work, deadlines deadlines... phooie.

Whats doin w/you all ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 08:42 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: I take it you're feeling better and that's why you are @work. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling to well. Did you not eat decent?

Well, I posted my stressful day yesterday. Had to take a Tylenol PM to get some sleep last night and now I feel tired yet. It doesn't help that I've been drinking so much water before bed (bad habit) that I end up waking up 3-4 to have to pee again. I remember this from when I first started Atkins I'm still stressing on how to tell her I don't want to be co-leader. But I truly think it's for the best (for me anyway). Now I have to get up the guts and courage to tell HER The good news is the scale is dropping again!!! The bad news is I haven't exercised since last week. Won't have time until probably Friday!! *sigh* I hate confrontation and stress!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:19 AM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning Ladies,

Leenie....your freakin me out, are you sure you are OK to be at work??

B- Best thing to do is be honest with her and just say it, don't let it fester!! YOu are doing great see i told you whoosh would come!

OH Ladies I weighed myself this morning and gave myself a dose of REALITY!!!! I need to be OP all the time, I let myself slip a little here and a little there and it SHOWS!!! I changed my Siggy weight ( , so sad!!) and I am starting my own Xmas post, I do not do good with the actual saying i am going to loose X amount of pounds, that is too much pressure, so I am setting up a contract to take it day by day, OP day by day until New Years eve. I think that will help. Anyone who wants to sign Go for it!!

Have a great day ladies!!

Love TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:28 AM   #4  

Good morning...quick fly by....very busy at work lately.

Day 1 OP for me yesterday......striving for 2 days. So far so good.

Brenda: I'm with TG...tell it like it is. It is better in the long run to just be truthful. Hope it works out for you.

Leenie: Don't you just hate being this busy at work? no time to play

TG: I don't do well with exact numbers either but I figured I needed something to get me in shape. I know I will not do 10 pounds but I will try to do the best I can.

Well, back to work
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:37 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Brenda WTG on the weight loss !! you go girl

TG, hang in there. I know you can do it, and don't let a little slip up ruin all your hard work (like I did, learn from my mistake ) Good luck on your OP till new years, thats a heck of a challenge but you'll do it.

GO JANE GO JANE GO JANE !!! Day #2, your on your way

I'm okay girls, I ate very little yesterday and I think it was my blood sugar that dropped. It wasn't a dizzy spell it was a sweat, tingle and sit down b/4 your drop feeling. Brenda I ate very little yesterday and I know this is strange, but I didn't even notice (yeah I know I know ME not notice food, oy, an off day for sure) This morning I got up and had a cup of coffee and a bagel, I feel okay now.

Hope everyone reaches their goal today
Old 11-16-2004, 01:42 PM   #6  

Leenie: I always say there is nothing like a bagel to make a girl feel better
Glad you are ok today.

Well so far so good.....been legal add day. Made a nice low carb Italian Wedding soup last night and had it for dinner....I think I will be a little hungry this afternoon but I have some cheese if I need it. Have no idea what to have tonight....may just have a salad with tuna.....yeah that's it...I'll have a salad with tuna. Thanks
Old 11-16-2004, 03:02 PM   #7  
The Princess O' Pets

OMG gals, we just had a meeeting with Bannana splits!!!! and OMG I didn't even have one!!! I am amazed with myself, but they smelled sooooooooo good too!!!!! I sat 2 feet away from them for 2 hours not one touch! I just kept thinking about my contract!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:03 PM   #8  

Old 11-16-2004, 03:04 PM   #9  

You go girl!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:20 PM   #10  
The Princess O' Pets

THIS IS my biggest win in months!! Yippeeee I am goin girl!
Old 11-16-2004, 04:03 PM   #11  

I am doing good too! No cheats in 2 days. That is a biggy for me lately. That candy dish is still calling my name at work but I just keep walking past it. I can feel this 5 pounds just sliding off me!
Old 11-17-2004, 08:34 AM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

YEAH JANE & TG !!!!
Old 11-17-2004, 10:43 AM   #13  
The Princess O' Pets

Thank you Leenie I finally feel like I am getting back to normal!!

GREAT JOB JANE!!!!!! Yippeeeeee no candy!