Old 10-28-2004, 04:16 PM   #16  
on my way down again

Star: Thanks for the info up on the lc breads. I would have assumed Red Baron would have been great. Congrats on fitting into the boots you wanted. I love the idea of the little things thread.

Marie, Wow, that's a lot of boots; you're so lucky. :w00t: Just stay in the shower a few more days...you will surely shrink.

Karen, I'm so glad you hear you're home. I hope you're out of pain very soon.

Brenda, oh, life without internet? What's the big worry about a first hunting trip? I'd be a wreck!
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 04:47 PM   #17  

Done for the day....now I just have to make it through dinner.

I promise to be back next week.

Just found out by the way that my company is letting us join their weight loss clinic on-line finally FOR FREE! It might be worth looking into.

KarenW: I am so glad you checked in! Glad to hear you are doing well. From experience, if you are taking Percs then stay in a horizontal position! It made me queezzy as heck when I took them if I got up and walked around.
Course I know that walking around is not that easy for you right now

Star: I was thinking of Payless....I don't feel like spending a bunch of money. I will have to check them out.

Brenda: Guns, shooting stuff Hope things start quieting down for you soon. I can relate!

Marie: I used to have tons of shoes......now I don't.....but want many, many, many more!

Sonnet: Have fun RVing this weekend. Good for you packing stuff OP. You get a gold star for that!

Well, one more day of classes. *sigh* The administrative work we have to do on these new installs is unbelievable. Every T is crossed. Oh well, at least I will still have a job. That's a good thing right?
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 08:46 PM   #18  
Head Princess

Karen - So glad things are good! I've been thinking about you. Now don't forget your promise to not use premarin Happy percoset!

I'll go find the little things thread now
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote