WOOT! Some wedding photos!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Got our photos back today!....of course on me I just zero in on "where the fat sits" but I love the pics of Dale and my little one Mac so overall Im happy....
    I have a small directory at

http://www.multimediamemories.net/wedding/photos/

but here is one of them full length

Love to all- Im op for day 3 now and am going to get back here as soon as it calms down around here!
  • oooh, you are beautiful!
  • Quote: Got our photos back today!....of course on me I just zero in on "where the fat sits"
    Ummmmm Marie....Yo! Marie... Where's the fat ????? I don't know what you see but I don't see it. I don't see fat what so ever, your very thin if you ask me.

This is an AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!! picture, you guys look wonderful and you look stunning, I love your dress, its so mystic and delicate.

Your a beautiful lady, he's a lucky man.
  • OMG Marie!!! You look gorgeous! Going to check out the rest.........
  • love em love em love em!

Is that your little one? She is adourable.
  • I gotta ditto what Leenie said....where's the fat?? Those pictures are SOOOO precious! You make a great couple and the little one looks so cute in that dress Thanks for sharing and may you always be as happy as you were on that day
  • Your Guys look great!!!
  • WOW!!! You both look absolutely gorgeous, but you, darling, are STUNNING!
  • Marie - you guys look great! I love the choice of clothing - so original and fun!
  • Wow, you look BEAUTIFUL! And, you're being too hard on yourself. You absolutely look great. You guys make a very cute couple!
  • Aww thanks ladies! But dont think I didnt try and pick the most flattering ones-lol yeah, thats my little one McKenzie....shes isnt really smiling big in any of the pictures....I asked her about it yesterday and she just looked at me like I was the dummest Mom EVER and said, "well, mom, it WAS my first wedding....I had stage scared! ( fright)" I shoulda known that one....so did I
  • VERY beautiful! I don't think I could have pictured anything more romantic. Congratulations again. Wishing a lifetime of love and happiness for you guys.
  • Beautiful! I love the attire and the counter on the invitation. Your daughter is beautiful also. Congratulations!
  • Marie - Your pics are beautiful! I love your themed costumes and your daughter looks beautiful in that pale blue. If I may be so bold.... your husband is very sexy! Love that hair! What else would you expect from a woman whose husband shaves his head though :LOL: Many blessings for a wonderfully fulfilling marriage.
  • Thank you! and of course you can be so bold! He is a cutie ( or as I tell my friend, "pretty good for a fat girl eh?") I love that hair, never been with someone bald...where would I hang on?