Old 07-03-2004, 05:13 AM   #1  

Default Weekend Chat July 3rd and 4th

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

Just thought I would get us started for the holiday weekend! Almost time for work here, and I am sure I won't have time to post when I get home this afternoon! Hopefully we will be heading to the beach as soon as I can get showered and changed! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Whatever you do, be careful but have fun!!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 08:12 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Got a few seconds to say hello and I'm off to breakfast w/DH and DD for hubby's birthday today. I'll be back later to talk.

HUGS !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 11:36 AM   #3  

Thumbs up

hello all from the rainy uk.
I've just spent the last half hour ordering low carb foods to try. I miss my mexican wraps so am going to try some low carb ones .Any ideas for making the insides as low carb and as gorgeous as possible?hope everyone is healthy and losing. I'm tired , with 3 kids and a job i'm rarely anything else but do feel better than i've felt for a long while.was even on the exercise bike this morning!
enjoy the weekend I'll be catching up on snoozing , ooh yeah and trying to have 10 minutes quality time with my DH
chris
brook1lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 12:17 PM   #4  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Good Morning!

Just wanted to say HI! Nothing new to report.. just that my Hubby is HOME! WOO HOO! No more long trips like that for a while I HOPE!!

My cough is a LOT better! So hopefully no more coughing up a lung!

Ill check in later!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 05:54 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Happy 4th Everyone

Couldn't sleep past 5 am today, figures huh lol. Getting ready for folks to come over and celebrate the 4th today. But first and most important where the heck is my coffee....

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 06:50 PM   #6  
on my way down again

Hi to all, Hope everyone is having a good weekend. No fireworks for us today, but lots of good weather and grilled barbeque dinner. Take care, Barbie.
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 07:14 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

Ok. I seem to be going Carb happy. I WAS going to re-start today, but didn't have any low carb stuff for breakfast or other meals, so pushed it to tomorrow. We went shopping today so I'm all set for eggs and such. Then it's also back to exercising (hope the ankle holds up!!!) I'm SO tired from Friday night and Saturday night all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep until Tuesday. We went to the store today and got a basement window and window wells, as soon as that's up we can get dirt for around the basement (so hopefully it'll keep all the rain water out). We also got stain for the ceiling planks we're putting up in the kitchen (when I'm done staining them that is) and I'm going to also use it on the wood screen door we bought. So tomorrow's not going to be a lazy day either. Oh, we also bought some more shrubby trees to finish off the side yard so that's got to be done also.
Hope you're all having a happy 4th!! (I'll re-do my weight tomorrow or Tuesday and then work from there).
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote