Old 06-04-2004, 05:15 PM   #31  
Head Princess

Frodo - you showed up!

Jane - thanks a lot. Now I'm taking stuff for margaritas to the BBQ today.

TG - I forgot Rose Festival started this weekend! I'm dying to go in that thing that looks like a giant sling shot and shoots you straight up in the air. Wanna go? This weather is fabulous! I'm so very happy!

BTW, TG, you said on yesterday's thread that your youngest DH graduated preschool? First, isn't it illegal to have more than one of those at a time? Second, isn't it illegal to have of of those so young?
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 07:37 PM   #32  
Baby Steps

Crystal Light I think you still have to count the aspartame? I could be wrong.

Oh.....I didn't miss the popcorn (or the stupid rootbeer. argh!) and Harry Potter was EXCELLENT. Well, I don't think it's one of the better ones. But still interesting!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 09:30 PM   #33  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoggmartin
Karen: Thanks so much for the Starbucks tip! I didn't even feel like an idiot ordering. Oh, and the choice was tasty, too. Thanks for all your help. I'm not kidding when I say that place intimidates me!

Apparently, people are excited about Eddie Money, though. I guess he's a singer from the '80s??? Oh, well. I guess I will be well educated about him come Monday.

Im glad I could help! I am addicted to americanos!

EDDIE MONEY! I Love EDDIE MONEY! (Yep im a girl of the 80s) He is actually from my home town! Have you ever heard the song "Two Tickets to Paradise?" Two tickets to paradise.. You can pack your bags we leave tonight... I love that song!!

He was pretty hot in the 80s.. now hes looking pretty old...
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 09:46 PM   #34  
Baby Steps

It's pretty bad when we date ourselves like that I can always recognise songs but never really know who sings them.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 11:21 PM   #35  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Ok.. Im back. I need to post because I did something that I have never ever done on atkins.

I ate a piece of cake!

I made this cake on Saturday for my hubby. He at 1 piece and told me to save it for the kids. Well they have only eaten 2 or 3 pieces total... so it has been sitting on the counter. I was making a single cup of coffee and while I was waiting... I took a piece (Small ) just to see if it was still good (so I told myself.) then I went on to finish the slice!

When I realized what I had done.. i picked up the whole pan, dumped it in the garbage and brought the garbage out to the big dumpster outside. So That wont be happening again.

Anyway. i am feeling better now that I confessed... Now I need to go to bed. I spent 5 hours at the zoo today with my sons class! Im so tired
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote