Old 06-09-2004, 03:30 PM   #61  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ericad !! Welcome and Good Luck !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 10:18 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Ok, I have been horrible. I have to get back to the program. I haven't "really" gotten off, except for small cheats here and there, but it just seems like I was doing so good before April and I've cheated A LOT since then. Not to mention the fact that I've not been good at exercising for about 6 weeks. I've gotten that under control though, I've been exercising well for about 1 1/2 weeks now.

All I have to do now it get back to induction. It is so hard when you've added small things here and there and they have become your new "rewards". I absolutely love strawberries and almonds now, but know they aren't on induction. So, rather than not eating them, I"ve just been telling myself (lying is more like it) that they are handy low carb snacks. Well, I'm done with them!!! I'm back to strick induction today and am posting my foods here if that is ok...to help keep me accountable!

Today:

2 scrambled eggs
3 slices bacon
1 20 oz bottle water
1 20 oz diet vanilla pepsi (I'm sure this isn't on the induction list)

Lunch plan:
Quiznos salad

Snack plan: string cheese

Dinner plan - Baked chicken & salad or steamed broccolli
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 10:26 AM   #63  
Movin' and Losin'

Well, this really isn't going well for me at all. I almost wonder if induction is too strict for me now. I've cheated twice this week already. I did great for one week, and then it's been all downhill this week. I'll keep trying, though!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #64  
Baby Steps

Jina, I don't think I can get back on strict induction either. My main thing is I like to put sunflower seeds on my salads. And I like my pistacchios.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 01:48 PM   #65  
Movin' and Losin'

Brenda: I keep wondering, "If I had almonds or peanuts to eat, would I have gone off plan?" I almost think those are my life-savers and keep me on-plan (most of the time). Or maybe it was just a bad time to attempt induction with TOM around. I don't know. I just know I haven't done well at all.
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 01:54 PM   #66  
Baby Steps

I'm a firm believer....add the nuts! If it's going to keep you happy. Remember what Star said about there being TWO types of induction. Super strict and more lenient. I'm the more lenient type and if you're into peanuts and almonds, you probably are also. The majority of my foods are induction friendly except those 2 things. So eat them and be happy
Old 06-10-2004, 01:57 PM   #67  

Thanks girls for that little reminder. My super plans for lunch went downhill. My salad arrived with two pieces of garlic bread. Lucky for me they were really smallllll pieces, but for some reason my resolve not to have them just disintegrated. It's the first time I've ordered salad from this place. Next time I will be prepared!
Old 06-10-2004, 07:30 PM   #68  
Goal by Aussie Summer!

I've had to stop buying low-carb chocolate. Seems I can't just have a square or two every few days, I've wolfed down a bar in a whole day
I'm just hopeless with chocolate...I accept that now
I just need to get off my lazy butt and exercise! It's so hard, I'm working a night shift, and mornings are terrible for me, takes me ages to get moving...I'll figure something out!
RavenL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 07:57 PM   #69  
Moderator & Happy Chick

SIGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting over again July 7th !!!

DANG IT !!!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 09:57 PM   #70  
Baby Steps

Yup. I agree. I'm going to do my best to make this the LAST time I have to say "I'm starting over."!!!!
Old 07-01-2004, 09:30 AM   #71  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Me to I'm just so sick of myself lately...
Old 07-02-2004, 07:45 AM   #72  

Me too! I'm ready to throw the scales out the window. Good thing I don't actually have to change my signature every time I weigh!
Old 07-04-2004, 02:22 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Okay..... here is the game plan! I have been "off" Atkins for about 2 weeks- trying to decide what my next step is... well the next step is to get back on Atkins....

So I am starting over before I get behind the 8 ball again. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning and get back down to the nitty gritty... I am sorta in a pickle right now though because well eating healthy isn't cheap and my DH lost his job last Monday- his office is closing and he will be out of work by the end of the month. SO- I have to figure out a way to eat healthy, stay on Atkins and not spend a fortune at the store. Any suggestions would be well appreciated!

I have a feeling I will be up in the AM from my last weigh in. I haven't really been to far off program but I have been doing a little anxiety eating which may result in an increase!
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #74  

Ya know, I don't notice that I spend any more on groceries now than I did before Atkins.
LOVE2C135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 01:14 PM   #75  

Default Definitley In.

I need to start over again.
Start:177
Mini goal: 155
Ultimate goal:114
Reward for Mini goal: A really cute hALLOWEEN costume to give candy to the kids (maybe a geenie ,belly out baby!)
Sweetly_Evil04 is offline   Reply With Quote