Old 05-13-2004, 05:16 PM   #16  
Baby Steps

Ohh!!!! Forgot to mention his response to me buying new shirts. "they're getting kind of small aren't they?". Hm. Went from a 4X (which were still big on me and hung--I loved to hide in those!! Actually probably only needed a 1x to hide the hooters) to an XL (which are still big but smaller than the others of course). MEN! Jeez!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:30 PM   #17  
Head Princess

Brenda - as Head Princess, I am assigning you the following mantra:

If you don't like it, BITE ME!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:52 PM   #18  
Somethin's gotta give

Hear Hear! I second that.....
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:22 PM   #19  

Marie - How was San Jacinto? We never did go to the tractor auction in Lucerne, went goofing off in Cathedral City & Palm Desert.

Brenda - If you ask him, he'll tell you he's not jealous. Danny swears he's not but god forbid I get out of his sight for too long when were out or some guy talks to me for more than a minute in the bar. Our friends have even mentioned it too me. Kinda funny in a way but also nerve racking.

Star - How Funny! I've been telling people that for years the look on their face is "Did she really say that?" Your picture is great, you little skinny thing. Glad you're in a better mood today.

Was wondering myself were Shimma was today, probably fighting with that rodent that keeps getting out. I have visions of her chasing that critter around here classroom.

Last edited by morti; 05-13-2004 at 06:23 PM. Reason: spelling (fat fingers!)
morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:33 PM   #20  

Brenda - my BF is the same way. We went to Reno a couple months ago and I had a bit of insomnia in the middle of the night (1am), so I decided I'd go roam around in the hotel, play a little blackjack, etc. I even left a note. He freaked and went searching the hotel for me. I spotted him from the cafe racing back and forth looking for me, like he'd lost his wallet. Goodness. Kinda flattering, but at the same time it almost makes me nervous just to see him so nervous. Men.
LOVE2C135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:36 PM   #21  
The Princess O' Pets

Brenda, I think I am in the middle of the road on that one, I understand where my hubby is coming from on one hand (he had a hard time at first feeling secure because I am not all the woman I used to be and now I get looks) but on the other hand too I think he should trust me and if he doesn't he can as SP put it "bite me" heee heee heee
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote