Old 04-23-2004, 11:29 AM   #76  
Somethin's gotta give

LOL! Froufy...thats what my best girlfriend and I say...Right about the time one of us looks at the other and says "hmmmm is this a good idea?" The other one says "Hey, it'll give us something to talk about in between diaper changes at the home"
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 01:03 PM   #77  
Head Princess

I think I need this shirt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tshirt.jpg (10.2 KB, 52 views)
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 01:18 PM   #78  
Movin' and Losin'

Shimma: Love the twins story! I'm with Lisa, though. Who would name their twins Brad and Chad??? That's terrible.

Marie: What a story!! Do you have a safe grip on those photos or are they "floating" around?

Froufy: DO tell!!

Star: A spank for $40?? Sounds like a good deal to me! Love the shirt! It seems perfect for you.
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 02:05 PM   #79  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Froufy - my friend and I have already agreed to be "The Golden Girls" when we get old. We both know we'll outlive our husbands for one reason or another and will need each other when we're old and grey and don't want to live with our kids.

Now we'll just need a couple more gals just like us to make it complete. LOL!!!
StorybookMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 12:49 PM   #80  
Head Princess

Since I was very well behaved all weekend, I'll have to break out an old bad girl story.

New Orleans. Mardi Gras. Surprisingly, I'm against the whole flashing for beads thing. I joke around that a glimpse of these babies is worth a lot more than some cheap-a$$ beads.

However, I did give away my bra to a guy on one of the floats. Just pulled it through the sleeves of my shirt. (this was pre-surgery, too!)

I got a ton of beads for that
Old 04-26-2004, 04:38 PM   #81  
Baby Steps

I seen some beads at wal-mart for cars. Told DH I wanted some for my car. He told me to go to Mardi Gras and flash to get some. Told him nobody sees these puppies but him. He decided to be cocky and smirk....then proceeded to walk quickly away.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:48 PM   #82  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Star!!

Actually, I have been to Mardi Gras 3 times. The last time I was actually *on* a float but it wasn't one of those big gaudy things that goes through New Orleans - it was in a small town south of there called Thibodeaux. Being on the float was way more fun, but it was also one of the ways I got some of my best beads. =)

I also weighed about 130 pounds less than I do now, so I was vastly more self-confident.

I went to visit my now ex-bf who lived in Baton Rouge. We went and stayed with some friends of his in this other town. That night, having flown across country, driven across the state, and stayed up watching a movie, I was exhausted - so I went to bed before the rest of the group. After having been in there a while, both my bf and the man of the house come into the bedroom (w/o knocking!) and proceed to "tuck me in." It was all very innocent, but gave me ammo for the next day.

The next day was the parade. The man of the house was throwing the very long, beautiful "only if you flash 'em" beads to all the young, nubile chicks who *were* flashing them. I told him that I wanted a set of those beads and he said "Only if you flash 'em." I came back with "But you have already tucked me into bed, what more do you want?" He stopped, laughed and gave me the beads which I still have to this day even though I got rid of all the cheapo ones I caught before.

My other Mardi Gras story was when a float stopped right in front of exbf and I. The guy on the float kept telling me he wasn't going to give me the beads unless I flashed. I declined... repeatedly... and I had this interchange going on for like 5 minutes. Anyhow, as they were starting to roll away, I begged one more time. He wouldn't throw them - but then exbf grabbed my (tucked in) shirt and gave it a good yank in an attempt to flash them for me. I was so shocked and hit him SO HARD that the guy on the float started laughing really hard and gave me the beads anyhow.

I had tons of beads... but have since rid myself of all that clutter - except for those really good ones... with good stories.

I'd go back with my dh in a heartbeat. It is so fun - even for the conservative which I am.
StorybookMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 12:54 PM   #83  
Head Princess

Morti - I want to see some confessions!
Old 05-06-2004, 01:08 PM   #84  
Head Princess

Would it help if I told you that last night my oh-so-religious-and-conservative husband told me he thought it would be fun to get some of our friends together for a game of strip twister?

I almost fell out of my chair!
Old 05-06-2004, 02:08 PM   #85  

Okay, Okay!

Gotta set the stage: Of course we had had a few, it's night, late night, summer and slightly breezy. Another couple that we hang out with also has a hot tub, or as we say bubble machine. No one can see anything since the house is on 3 acres and clothes are never worn.

Some of our friends are kinda "colorful". We are all very open with each other, we are not modest and none of us embarass easily. We decided that we were done partying at the bar and went up to our friends house to bubble. It was myself and my boyfriend, our married friends and a mutual friend and a guy she works with. I should mention the single woman was a stripper so she not at all shy. My BF is very much a breast man and the other 2 ladies are quite well endowed (okay my jealousy is showing, but I'm working on fixing that!). The ex-stripper decides that we should play "Adult Hot Tub Games" Danny, my BF is all for this. So, we start out with the men drinking shots off the ladies breasts, then it went into Danny's favorite toast "Here's to the breezes that blows through the treeses that lifts the skirts above the kneeses that reveals the spot that teases and pleases oh what snatch down the hatch". Well we had to see who was the better kisser of each sex but only the women could judge between the men and the women. Needless to say all three of us women had to judge from each other as well as the men, they enjoyed watching. Well, things contiuned to progess to seeing how long the guys could hold their breath while "pleasing" their ladies under water. There's more But I won't go into it.

Danny always wants to know if we can invite our friends over, he's such a bad boy. A disclaimer, no one ever goes "all the way", we're not that bad!

Last edited by morti; 05-06-2004 at 02:11 PM.
morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 02:19 PM   #86  
Head Princess

I love the toast!

My personal favorite is 'here's to you here's to me. friends forever we shall be. if we ever disagree you, here's to me!'
Old 05-06-2004, 02:25 PM   #87  

He's got so many from when he was in the Coast Guard for 10 yrs.

Gonna get kicked off the site now for being bad
morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 02:54 PM   #88  
Baby Steps

Oh wow. An education I just received!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:02 PM   #89  
Movin' and Losin'

Morti: Love it! That is very scandalous! You'll fit in perfectly here.
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:46 PM   #90  
Head Princess

I do so love scandalous!